Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fictionality...
Fictionality...
Doug only learns that he's been visiting fictional universes in DWX, if I remember correctly, which is why the concept of him meeting Bugs Bunny tends to keep getting shelved/killed/forgotten. After all, he knows that the LT-verse is fiction, and him living it would ruin the plot.
Even though transfictionality is taboo until then, what's to prevent transdimensional fictionality? In English,
Why isn't Doug looking for more Looney Tunes?
DWII- set in the 2030s. Surely Warner Bros. wouldn't let a series that important stay idle for another three or four decades?
Besides, *our* universe has seen the occasional LT release since the Year Of The Walk...Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines...

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.
Re: Fictionality...
I suspect that Warriors' World is like our world in one respect - the glory days of the Toons were in the 1940s and 1950s. The earlier ones are sometimes good, sometimes not-so-good; the later ones are usually not-so-good (Roadrunner toons notwithstanding).
Why look for something that may be crap?

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
You never know until you try.
Besides, even if most of each individual release since then was bad, there might still be a scene or two of pure gold hidden inside. Even if it was just a few good lines, it might be worth it.Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines...

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.
It might be a detail I can include in some future scene. I certainly won't rule it out.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...