Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Walk Itinerary
Updated Walk Itinerary
Okay, in response to another thread elsewhere, I finally sat down and worked out all the official Steps in the full Walk, as I currently see it. With luck, I should be able to finish this before I die of extreme old age, but no promises, okay?

The Drunkard's Walk of Douglas Sangnoir:Start point: Warriors' World (homeworld). Low ambient mana. Departs via enemy action.First step: Working Title: "A Horse Ain't A Horse, Of Course, Of Course" Velgarth, home of the Heralds of Valdemar. Average mana, node system. Learns how to tap nodes, and how *not* to. Trades unarmed combat training to Alberich for armed combat, particularly quarterstaff. Gate Song: "Point of Know Return" by Kansas.Second step: Title: "Robot's Rules of Order" Bubblegum Crisis. Outrageously high mana, node system. Builds motorcycle. Gate Song: "The Way" by FastballThird step: Working Title: "Sana-chan no Omocha". Kodomo no Omocha. Average ambient mana.Fourth step: Working Title: "Pests and Hanoi-ances" Buckaroo Banzai, post-"8th Dimension". Acquires sword. Average mana, node system.Fifth step: Title: "Another Divine Mess You've Gotten Me Into" "Oh! My Brother!" -- Chris Angel's OMG insert (with "In Nomine" elements). High mana, node system (Tether variant). Gate Song: ??? (Not a plot point)Sixth step: Working Title: "Angel Baby" Neon Genesis Evangelion Average ambient mana. Gate Song: ???Seventh step: Title: ??? Revolutionary Girl Utena Strong mana, leylines only Gate Song: ??? Eighth step: Title: "Harry Potter and the Man from OtherEarth" Harry Potter Average ambient mana Gate Song: ??? Ninth step: Title: ??? The Borribles Average ambient mana Gate Song: ??? Unnumbered step that occurs somewhere between five and ten: Title: ??? Sailor Moon Strong ambient mana Gate Song: ??? Tenth step: Title: "Walking Into The Storm" Iria, w/Legion and Titanite. Mana uncertain at this point. Learns that he isn't the only wanderer, that he *will* get home.Eleventh step: Title: ??? Sister PrincessTwelfth step: Title: "Nine Flowers And A Weed" Sakura TaisenThirteenth step: Title: ??? Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Average ambient mana. Season Five -- Glory. Co-written with Helen. ...Last step: Home again, home again, jiggity-jig.Followed byBig Grinrunkard's Vacation stories"Girls, Girls, Girls" storiesDead BangParalleled byBig Grinrunkard's Stagger, including "Slayers" and "Nadia" stories.Available but unassigned settings (in descending order of quantity of existing written material):FireflyMan of la ManchaCharmedNoirShadowrunRocky Horror Picture ShowAmelia Peabody EmersonAddams FamilyBabylon 5Rune Soldier LouieLove HinaNuku-NukuRead or Die

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...

Messages In This Thread
Updated Walk Itinerary - by Bob Schroeck - 03-29-2006, 05:17 PM
hmmm - by Norgarth - 03-29-2006, 10:16 PM
Re: hmmm - by DHBirr - 03-30-2006, 03:00 AM
Re: Updated Walk Itinerary - by robkelk - 03-30-2006, 07:41 AM
Re: hmmm - by Bob Schroeck - 03-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Re: Updated Walk Itinerary - by Bob Schroeck - 03-30-2006, 05:34 PM
Re: Updated Walk Itinerary - by nemonowan - 03-31-2006, 07:04 AM
Re: Updated Walk Itinerary - by robkelk - 03-31-2006, 07:50 AM
Re: Updated Walk Itinerary - by Bob Schroeck - 03-31-2006, 05:00 PM
Re: Updated Walk Itinerary - by Bob Schroeck - 03-31-2006, 05:02 PM
Re: Updated Walk Itinerary - by DHBirr - 04-10-2006, 10:17 PM