Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Skyknight?
Where is Skyknight?
I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Bert. I have e-mailed him several times but the e-mail address seems to be no longer valid. I hope he's ok because I love his stories.
aeroprime
_ _ _ _ _
I did NOT escape! They gave me a day pass.
Re: Where is Skyknight?
He's around, particularly in some BGC-related fora that I participate in. In fact, I owe him a reply to an email he sent my way at the end of last week.

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
That's good. He hasn't updated in a while and I was worried he might have stopped writing. Along with DW the BGZ is one of my favorite fics out there.
aeroprime
_ _ _ _ _ _
Oh, no, he's still going strong. I know he's working on the latest parts of Zone, and he's contributing to "Three Knights".

-- Bob
---------
Quote:
I have e-mailed him several times but the e-mail address seems to be no longer valid. I hope he's ok because I love his stories.
Bert's fine, he just changed his address because of spammers. The new one is the same as the old, except there's an "i" where one was missing before.
I'll tell him "aeroprime" is trying to reach him.Jeanne

Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com
go.compuserve.com/Comic

[Image: 6bf36ddc1d2c96930d75576c361a9b3f8152885f.gif]Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia
Oh yeah, that's right. I'd forgotten about that...
Thanks, Jeanne, for picking up the ball there.

-- Bob
---------
on a side note
Oh, there was one othere thing I want to know. I remember that a past draft of DW II took place in the Twisted Path's version of the BGC universe. I was wondering if you knew what happened to Darien Stefler and why he hasn't writen anything in awhile.
aeroprime
_ _ _ _ _ _
Re: on a side note
I haven't a clue. I've never actually been in touch with him -- the fact that he never replied to any of my emails is one of the major reasons I abandoned the plan to set DW2 in the BGC universe he and Legion shared.

-- Bob
---------
btw - Bert says he's updated his email address on his website, so if someone didn't understand the clue I gave on the new addy, check the website!Jeanne

Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com
go.compuserve.com/Comic

www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia
I've always been tempted to send Bert some information about Camelot. A friend of mine did some digging into the original story.
I was really tempted to send the info to Craig Reed when I read Bubblegum Avatar. However, it would probably be considered spam to them and would wreck the legend completely.
I do hope to see more of 3 Knights though. Although I do have the quibble about Leon being obsessed with Priss.
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor
3 Knights
Quote:
I was really tempted to send the info to Craig Reed when I read Bubblegum Avatar. However, it would probably be considered spam to them and would wreck the legend completely.
I do hope to see more of 3 Knights though.
Have you seen the new chapter posted to his site this March?
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Quote:
I've always been tempted to send Bert some information about Camelot. A friend of mine did some digging into the original story.
I mentioned your post to him last night, and he said "as in King Arthur?" Go for it! SmileJeanne

Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com
go.compuserve.com/Comic

www.jhedge.com

-- Gabrielle of Potadeia
I've already posted what I have in the British Legends of this forum.
Bob added some more. ^_^
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor