Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shinji And Warhammer 40k - Author Question
Shinji And Warhammer 40k - Author Question
in the latest chapter of the rather awesome fanfic Shinji And Warhammer 40k, the author brings us a question, which I quote below.
Quote:
Shinji did three things in this chapter, but one pretty much fraks Gendo's plans now and forever. Which one do you think that is?

Personally, I think it's giving the books to Rei, but I'm curious as to what you fine folks think.
Also, I can only see two things that Shinji did in this chapter..

1) Give the books (or The Books) to Rei
2) Obtain weapons for EVA.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Re: Shinji And Warhammer 40k - Author Question
He named eva unit 01, and it is now taking on a new identity of its own.
Considering Gendo's plan has always been to getYui back from unit01 by achieving mastery of impact, that may well be no longer possible.
he named eva in the previous chapter though, not in this one.. (which the author's question refers to)Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Oh, yeah.
Gendos plan was to use adam himself and Rei to initiate 3I
With adams will overrode by him and a completely will-less Rei, he thought to control it entirely.
I dont know if that really counts though, since it failed even in canon
Um. Not to completely overlook it or anything....
But he did hold high the nuclear heart of Jet Alone in its destruction.Without a word...
Yeah, but there is so much awesome in this story so far, if we start pointing out every moment of it, well be here next week still running around like a barrel full of monkeys on meth.
Vlad, I'll have you know that I'm stealing that turn of phrase, just a it changed up for grammar's sake...
"If we start a, we'll be stuck here until next week running around like a barrel full of monkeys on d."
Where a is an arbitrary activity.
Where d is an arbitrary drug. [Image: wink.gif]
Black Aeronaut Technologies Group
Aerospace Solutions for the discerning spacer
"But first, let's test it on the penguin."
"Meep?" O.o

Rei's are made fer fightn!
Dude, this guy needs to stop hogging up all the awesome and save some for the rest of us.
Seriously, Orky Rei? My god.---------------
-Jon
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"