Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RFC][Sailor Moon][SI] The Final Dream
RE: [RFC][Sailor Moon][SI] GYAHHH!!! PLOTBUNNY IS EATING MY BRAIN!!!
(09-11-2017, 02:42 PM)Jenova_Silverstar Wrote: BA -- You are probably remembering "Made of Stone" by Sean Gaffney.

Yeah, that'd be the one.  Thanks!

Sooooooo, just had a thought.

What if his first 'meeting' with the Senshi did not go well?

I mean, his first few days with the girls doing study sessions at the Shrine go great.  The girls all love him.

But then they see him while they're in Senshi mode... what he's done to the Youma... and how they cannot detect his aura at all.

Static and white noise.

And suddenly they are afraid.

A deep fear that's crawling up their spines.

Even if they don't understand why, their ancient souls are screaming in outright terror.

Unmaker.

Spellbreaker.

Voider.

Even the children among them can wreak havoc.

And one stands before them.  One they know.  One who shines like a morning star.  So awkward and yet so earnest and energetic.  A boy with the innocent desire to be cherished by others.

One who's already managed to worm his way into their hearts.

Cue the screams outrage and confusion.

He doesn't understand.  What did he do wrong?  Why are his friends dressed like that and why are they looking at him like they're afraid of him?

One thing leads to another.  Somehow the youma gets killed in the confusion.  And it's Usagi that stays them all before their fear can get the better of them.

Chara escapes.

And Queen Beryl senses an opportunity.  And a chance to put some old toys to work.  Toys that her soldiers never really had use for, but were too memorable to simple leave to rot.  And so she sets to work to recruit the Last Voider.

And this is how he gets into their base.  Smile

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RFC][Sailor Moon][SI] GYAHHH!!! PLOTBUNNY IS EATING MY BRAIN!!! - by Black Aeronaut - 09-14-2017, 10:47 AM