Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RFC][Sailor Moon][SI] The Final Dream
RE: [RFC][Sailor Moon][SI] The Final Dream
Okay, fixed the name issue, and I got the reworked bit here.  I've also got an updated version of the PDF here as well.

.pdf   Part.pdf (Size: 131.16 KB / Downloads: 6)

Quote:Rei immediately got the sense that this was not going to be a social call.

“Hino-sempai!” said Benjamin enthusiastically.  “I like your clothes.  You look very pretty.  You need to meet my Dorm Mother.

“Hino-Sempai, this is Yamashita Kaori-sensei.  Kaori-sensei, This is Hino Rei, the Head Miko at this shrine.”

The two bowed to each other.

Now Rei knew for certain that this was far beyond being a mere social call.  Not only was this woman here as an educator, but as someone who was implicitly entrusted with Benjamin’s day-to-day needs, effectively taking the place of his own mother.

Rei eyed the interaction between them.  The two were close together - touching even! - just as a mother and son would be, with Kaori’s hand placed comfortingly at Benjamin’s back.

Rei knew without a doubt then that not only did Ben love his Dorm Mother, but that she also loved Ben in return.

And Kaori, though she was being amiable, was in full-on mother bear mode.

What’s more was that the woman actually was a mother herself.  Rei eyed the infant in the sling on Kaori’s back.  The infant was carefree, and calmly taking in the sights around her.  And then she looked to Kaori.  She bore her daughter with a straight posture, and no sign at all of any discomfort or discontent at her burden.  The glint of a wedding band on Kaori’s ring finger caught her eye and the picture became as clear as day.

Educator, caretaker, married woman, and mother.

Rei had about as much wiggle room in this situation as she did when her father would come on her birthdays.

Which is to say, virtually none at all.

She counted her lucky stars that Kaori was being demure and polite.  She could just as easily be bossing Rei around like as though she owned the place, and Rei would have had little to no recourse.

“It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Hino-san.”

“The pleasure is all mine, Yamashita-sensei.”

So, better?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RFC][Sailor Moon][SI] The Final Dream - by Black Aeronaut - 10-10-2017, 10:38 AM