Ozzallos' page
...seems to have gone bye-bye.
The address I have is:
www.dreamops.com/Fiction/omr.htm
Anyone here know anything?
-z
re:Ozzallos' page
per his FF.Net page: www.fanfiction.net/u/891127/
"Dear Ozzallos, you have exceeded your included monthly traffic of 5000 MB (5.00 GB). As you have not provided your credit card details, your Website will be automatically locked."
Re: re:Ozzallos' page
Hm. Never seen his stuff before. Interesting. I think I'll be checking out some of these stories.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
Ozzallos
Ah, danke. I hadn't thought to check ff.net.
-z
Ozzalos writes a good story, the only grouses I have are the occasional misspell, but then I have a suspicion that english is a third language for him....
Indeed, Ozzallos has some quality work. The Best of Times, Exact Change, Kunoification and Ah! My Ranma One Half! are among my current favorites.
And judging by the message you get when you try to get to his page, I'm guessing he's German.*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
I wouldn't say there's enough of Kunofication to really make a judgment yet, but it does look promising.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
new fic
Tales of the Foxcat from Ozzallos.
RE: Ozzallos' page
www.rakhal.com/ozzallos/index.htm
Another place with his stuff, though I don't think it's been updated in forever. Everybody forgets about Rakhal's hosted pages.
Re: RE: Ozzallos' page
Warning: Ozzallos work is very heavily Ranma-chan centered. In that 99% of his work focuses around Ranma embracing his female side, to the point where it is often quite OOC.
If you can stand that, his work is good.
-------------------
Epsilon