Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any ex-FFML members around here?
Any ex-FFML members around here?
According to a thread on anifics.com, the FFML seems to have died. It is, however, being replaced with a google group. Here is the link for anyone that's interested.
groups.google.com/group/ffml
Re: Any ex-FFML members around here?
Interesting. Chris, you know anything about this?

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
This seems to explain things.
Damn, I didn't realize Phillip Mak was part of so many things. He will be greatly missed...
-Morgan.
From what I recall, the FFML was supposed to be moved to new digs.. eventually. But there's been little to no word as to how things are going, so I generally figured that it would lurch out of the swamp again at some point down the road like it did when WW moved on to other things.- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
Apparently not.
From an admin on anifics.com (which used the same server as the FFML):
Quote:
Well the FFML on anifics is down and no one bothered getting it moved I guess... I have never had much to do with the FFML so no clue on it's fate... I did grab the FFML google group just in case but no one seems to care to restore the FFML
FFML...
I was kind of wondering what was going on since had heard nothing from any member of the list and I was waiting on word from the admins that the list had found a new home.
So somebody set it on google groups. I'm surprised nobody tried to set it up on yahoo.
--Werehawk--
My mom's brief take on upcoming Guatemalan Elections "In last throes of preelection activities. Much loudspeaker vote pleading."
Re: FFML...
News to me. At last I heard, someone was forming the new mailing list on the new server the rest of anifics has moved to, but we haven't heard about it.
Not a major thing, since to be brutally honest I wasn't really into the FFML or Anime anymore. Anything I cared about was linked to by Y'all.
Before Phillip passed I was toying with resigning anyway.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
Just an update..
Test messages started going out last night/this morning on the apparent new home of the ffml.- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
Quote:
Test messages started going out last night/this morning on the apparent new home of the ffml.
As of a little while ago, it's been officially opened for business. So naturally, I took the opportunity to post the very first fic to the new FFML -- The Fulfillment of Prophecy.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
so what is the new address of the ffml?
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
RE: New FFML
ffml@ffml.zre.ca seems to be it.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead