Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hybrid Theory Challenge! (wooo---ooooo!)
The Hybrid Theory Challenge! (wooo---ooooo!)
Posted here and on ff.net simultaneously, since the fact I can't actually post a challenge as a document on ff.net makes me afraid nobody will actually see it...
If you don't actually read Hybrid Theory... hey, it's only 1,127,545 words! You've got a week! ;p
Our URL for those who want to freshen up (say by checking the Character Guide) is C&A Productions
Hey, y'all! Some have probably been wondering where the next chapter of Hybrid Theory might be. Unfortunately, what happened here is that Aaron/Epsi's workplace had a strike, drastically changing his working hours. This made it very hard for us to get together and collaborate on scenes, an unfortunate state of affairs in a chapter that's mostly composed of joint scenes.
Re: The Hybrid Theory Challenge! (wooo---ooooo!)
Quote:
Anytime between now and the first of April, please feel free to send an email to kumonryuu-at-hotmail-dot-com, and tell us what you'd like to see.
2) Juri Arisugawa will never appear on screen. Why? IT'S A SEKRIT. Or just an author in-joke, take your pick.
My entirely tongue-in-cheek suggestion, as evidenced by the fact that I'm not actually submitting it properly is this:
Waiting For Arisugawa.The tale of how a half-dozen or so folks wait around most of an afternoon for Juri to show. She doesn't.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Re: The Hybrid Theory Challenge! (wooo---ooooo!)
Quote:
If you don't vote, that guy who recently emailed us asking us to do WWE Diva fanfiction might be the only who does, and THEN where will you be?
Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I just sent you an e-mail. Please don't blackmail us like that again...

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012