Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plot Ideas That Are Just Wrong
Plot Ideas That Are Just Wrong
We've all had them, or seen them. Post your ideas for stories that are just plain wrong. Not just Crossover, but ideas for stories in general.
I can not take credit for this idea. It sprung up on rpg.net when people were talking about new ways of doing the shounen fighting genre (think Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball).
One person mentioned they wanted to do Romance of the three Kingdoms set in the modern day. Another mentioned he wanted to do some strange version of early twentieth century physicists engaging each other with martial arts. Of course, somebody mentioned Ikktousen so Braincraft posted...
Quote:
Bouncy fanservice schoolgirl physicists engage each other in super-powered kung fu battle for the fate of the world!
Originally Posted by Infinity Theorem: the animation
Schoolgirl-Einstein: What- what's happening? Why can't I land a hit? (spills out of top)
Schoolgirl-Heisenberg: Your eyes deceive you, Einstein! The clearer you see me, the less certain you are of my position! (high kick, flashing panties)
Catgirl-Schroedinger: Believe in yourself, Einstein-chan! It could still go either way!
------------------
Epsilon
Re: Plot Ideas That Are Just Wrong
Maybe there is something wrong with me, but I see the above as an actually viable series. I mean consider some of the other stuff that has been animated...
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Actually, I'm having trouble with the idea of Schoolgirl Einstein to begin with, given the nature of Einstins Recognizable Features.
just put einstein into a fuke and presto you have schoolgirl einstein. Add boobs if she is supposed to be a teenager.
...here have some mental bleech.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Actually, I can see it - one of Einstein's 'recognizable features' is his labcoat. And the hair. So we've got a wild-haired, labcoat wearing 'schoolgirl'.
Others would be signifigantly harder to accomplish, except for Tesla.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Alexandra/Alexa Graham Bell?
Lady Thomasina Kelvin?
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Lady Kelvin, Master of Thermodynamics! Her flame-red leotard and ice-blue scarf put terror into the hearts of evildoers!Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Nicole Tesla, Mysterious Mistress of Electro-Magnetics.
And in the advisory roll, the mysterious Madame Curie!---------------
-Jon
Being the Mariner hitting coach is like being the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.
-Poster on USSMariner.com
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
the mysterious, _faintly glowing_ Madam Curie.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Oh my! Will the fine females of physics triumph over the forces of darkness and mysticism? Will their bountiful beaming brilliance be bright enough to stand against the most savage irrationalities of the human heart? And just which of them is the closest to their ultimate goal? Is it Alberta? Nicole? Or the mysterious shadow that has until now stayed to the sidelines, Stephanie Hawking?
I have a theory, but whether it's right will have to wait for next time! See ya!

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
Quote:
Lady Kelvin, Master of Thermodynamics!
Completely unrelated, Lady Kelvin is my Ice/Storm Controller on Freedom. She dresses in a snowsuit currently; I'll have to get her a fukuu when she reaches 20. [Image: smile.gif] Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Wrong ideas are wrooooooooong >_<
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. THERE IS ONLY WAR!
-Same friend.
Crossovers are too mindbendy
wrong ideas are wroooong
WAFF has got the power that will move us all aloooong.
(and, to try to stay at least vaguely on-topic... the LuftWAFF.)
Quote:
(and, to try to stay at least vaguely on-topic... the LuftWAFF.)
[Image: s3ag.jpg]
----------------------
Epsilon
Epsilon, you and my computer are conspiring against me. Just as that image came up, Winamp started playing Engel by Ramstein, which I closely associate with Asuka because some brilliant soul did an awesome NGE AMV featuring Asuka with the previously mentioned song.
Black Aeronaut Technologies Group
Aerospace Solutions for the discerning spacer
"But first, let's test it on the penguin."
"Meep?" O.o

Not so much on the plot end of things, but...
Banzai trees
also...
Buckaroo Bonsai
Here is one from a random parody Naruto fic that popped into my head. The premise is that Naruto gets switched with a random dimensional equivalent (just post time skip) of his that was a mage fighting his rival mage Sasuke... who switched them in a duel figuring that he'd get a less competent one of Naruto as a rule of thumb... then get creamed in H2H combat. Being he was 'Naruto' and that the spell was legal Naruto is declared the winner.
As a result of winning that fight, Naruto gets tickets to the local combat arena (and a good grade). Where he sees a few battles and then sees the local Ino (tailed, size changing wings slave demon) death matching her bored with her master... who is a local champion. Seeing the basically untrained Ino is frozen in fear he gives one of those speeches of his and the guy starts screaming at him to shut up... at which point the Ino fails in her apparent attempt to cybernetically graft a sword into his spine at the neck. Not actually having any rules against making nonmagical inspirational speeches, but not wanting a riot, Naruto (though to be his mage equivalent) ends up fighting another champoin one on one... who relies on one shot kills... and is quickly worn down by the endless number of his opponent... no rules against repeatedly cloning yourself either. As a prize Naruto gets a bracer of holding stuck on his right forearm that has demon Ino as his interface/personal slave summon. Naruto treats her like a real person and quickly impresses her with the thing about not treating her like a mindless concubine... this is novel for her.
When Mage Sasuke wakes up he gets mad and tracks down Naruto in order to counter the switching spell... does it as an ambush so he doesn't know that he needed to compensate for the extra entity. So Mage Naruto goes back an Ninja Naruto gets sent on a random dimension hoping journey, in which he switches with Naruto's in dimensions increasingly close to his own. The universes he goes through are ones based on fanfiction that is questionable in being Naruto or taking cliches and warping them.
---
Anyway, the plot that is wrong is from the point where Naruto ends up actually encountering universes that mostly resemble his own. In one of them Naruto is being brought (by Sakura) to explain this is a different Naruto to their teammate... Sasuke. Its there day off and the 3 split up. They go to to meet their teammate where he is training... only to walking in on Naruto and Sasuke having a tryst... freaking out and thinking that Naruto is a clone sent to horrify her, throws him at the distracted pair. Then beats the hell out of the three... She only stops when the naked Naruto goes poof... Revealing the difference in this universe is that Sasuke is gay and only stayed in Leaf to stay with his dominant boyfriend... who is the Local Ino, who possessed Naruto in his sleep and copied Sexy no Jutsu... thus winning the fight with over who gets Sasuke and begining the tour of warped or at least different Ino's that Demon Ino being along has caused them to see.