Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Naruto Fic search
Old Naruto Fic search
A while ago I read a Naruto story where he thinks he killed Sasuke after the bridge incident and becomes a missing nin. Its a Tenmari-Naruto paring and ends with the Kyubi possesing a shadow clone and doing a street performance of one of the 'Ichi Ichi' books (complete with voice acting) while annoying the random grunts of the Sand Village... the more powerful ones are laughing at it.
Its complete, but I wanted to check for a sequel. However, other that discovering that the Threads: 'Rolling on the Floor Laughing', current on page 12 of the topics lists and 'fanfiction.net' on page 14, should be in the archived section I haven't accomplished much.
Anyone remember this story?
Hmm...
After digging a little through the bookmarks I have, I found Never Cut Twice by shadowmaster62[Image: Bansho.jpg]

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Re: Hmm...
Thanks.
Re: Hmm...
That's not actually it. I think I've read both of them, but I have no clue where it is. I'll keep an eye out for it.
(DISCLAIMER: The Internet is a medium for the exchange of ideas. Thoughts and concepts are shared there. It is possible that people who use it may begin thinking about things they never did before. If this idea disgusts, frightens, or revolts you, please refrain from using the Internet in any way, shape, or form.)
(DISCLAIMER: The Internet is a medium for the exchange of ideas. Thoughts and concepts are shared there. It is possible that people who use it may begin thinking about things they never did before. If this idea disgusts, frightens, or revolts you, please refrain from using the Internet in any way, shape, or form.)