Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haben Sie gehort, das Deutsches Fic? [in re: IWATDP]
I had the recent surprise of finding out that one of my readers had taken it upon himself to translate I Was a Teenage Dummy Plug into German... since he's doing it on a forum, he has odd chapter breaks but still, if you're fluent in German, or think you're somewhat apt at it:
"Teenager Dummyplug"
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Congrats, you're famous.
It's a pretty good translation. Amusing to read the posts complaining about the recent lack of updates too ^_^.
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Re: Haben Sie gehort, das Deutsches Fic? [in re: IWATDP]
speaking of lack of updates.... [Image: smile.gif] ... are you still working on this, or has it fallen by the wayside?-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
IWATDP
Still butting heads with the angel fight coming up...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll