Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filkworm egg
Filkworm egg
It's not really relevant to anything, but... "Don Henley Must Die" I think by Mojo Nixon (it sounds like him) was on my playlist earlier and stuck in my head - except that lately the lyrics that keep looping through my head are "Ron Weasley must die." Not that I'm espescially hostile to Ron, or anything - I don't want to kill him any more than the rest of the main characters in canon, and fanfic portrayals vary as widely as anyone else - but then I don't have any special antipathy for Don Henley either, and the song was stuck in my head for hours before it turned into a crossover. There's probably enoguh that it could be turned into a full length filk of the song, and possibly enough "Ron getting knocked around" footage from the movies for a music video... but I know I'm not going to bother, so if someone else wants to see it, they'll have to do it on their own.
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows