Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates thread
Re: Duke It Out in Neverwinter
I checked. You were right. Fortunately for my sanity I discovered this in time to avoid reading any of the actual story. [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"Eating kittens is just plain--plain WRONG! And no one should do it EVER!"
Aleh, this forum is not a medium to test out psychological warfare.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
unfortunately for me.. anything I say cannot top Jpub's comment..
but seriously... what kind of whackjob crosses Duke Nukem and Neverwinter Nights!?
on second thought don't answer that._______________________________
"We few, we happy few. We band of buggered"
Hey, I read the bloody thing... and where do you think I heard about it, anyway?-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
Re: New Sunrise over Britain
Sunrise over Britain has a new chapter out.

Kheram
Updated!
Make a Wish
www.fanfiction.net/s/2318355/32/
Shinji and PenPens Big Adventure
www.fanfiction.net/s/2695150/4/
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Re: Updated!
The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto has been updated. As a side note, this contains a pretty classic one-liner.
Quote:
"... But now I have a question for you. How is it that you can heal so quickly, as a troll might?"
Naruto frowned. So he had noticed, then. "Ive got a demon lord stuffed into my stomach."
-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
GASP! SHOCK!
After nearly three years Nabiki: New Horizons has a new chapter. Plus the Reading Room has the first chapter of an Ai Yori Aoshi fic.
Also, Mark MacKinnon updated his page to let everyone know that Carl Jung killed Chapter 19. Or something.--
Oh, what has science wrought? I sought only to turn a man into a metal-encased juggernaught of destruction powered by the unknown properties of a mysterious living crystal. How could this have all gone wrong?
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 
Re: GASP! SHOCK!
Shocker 27.
New Eyriefic NOW!
Gryph's relation of time to ours was a bit off.
The Iron Age: Issue 2 is out NOW.
The time has come for Iron Man to spread fear.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
Re: New Eyriefic NOW!
Iron age #2: Weapon
link!
Me likey the Iron Age. its one of the best ideas Gryphon has had in a while_______________________________
Were We Honestly Trying to Catch This?
Quote:
The longer he was tied, the worse it got.
Gag him already, someone complained, throwing a handkerchief to one of the other ninja supposedly breaking the fox boy.
I wouldnt, Itachi muttered to himself, just watching.
GROWL! Grind-grind-grind. Hack! SPLAT!
LOOGIE!
You little
Wasnt he here for the first time they tried that? Kisame asked incredulously. Word like that spread, and it spread fast. I still remember the first time. Naruto could shoot a mouthful of slobbery cloth fifty feet, easy.
I have to agree. Truthfully, the 'characters' of Gryphon and Megazone are, in my mind, a lot more fun to read about than the second-generation cast of Future Imperfect. The Utena crew was fun, but got old. Their successors have failed to grow on me.
Reading a G&Z story again is like coming home, in many ways.--
Quote:
I have to agree. Truthfully, the 'characters' of Gryphon and Megazone are, in my mind, a lot more fun to read about than the second-generation cast of Future Imperfect. The Utena crew was fun, but got old. Their successors have failed to grow on me.
Seconded. I honestly can't get into the Transformers stuff in FI, and my interest in the later post-Akio-beatdown material has been flagging.
That's why Iron Age and Warrior's Legacy are what I'm waiting for above and beyond all other stories.
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Backwards Compatible
has a new chapter up....
Backwards Compatible
Scratch that, he's just adding the old chapters to FFA. -_- Darn.
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you....
Shining FINGER!" -Domon Kashuu, Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Re: Backwards Compatible
Iron Age 2: Oh yes, 'tis very good.
BC Update: yeah, I was fooled by that as well. Disappointment abound.*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
Re: Backwards Compatible
Sooo....I'm confused.
Is Gryphon giving up on HL and just going TIA instead? --
*nod*
That's my understanding, as TIA is apparently a rewrite of HL.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: *nod*
Not so much a rewrite as a complete reboot/recreation to eliminate the stuff he decided was silly, stupid and/or pointless.

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...
Which, sad to say, means no more Rocket Attack USA, it seems... though I live in hopes of the Starkmobile living up to the Roadmaster of Megatokyo's bitchin' Camaro.
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
Dr. Akagi will recover. Observe, Rei smiled. Shinji-kun, are these your clothes?
Ritsuko shot up like a spring loaded meerkat. What? Shinji-kun is naked?
See, Anata? Dr. Hentai is alive and well. - Innortal's _I Do_
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Quote:
though I live in hopes of the Starkmobile living up to the Roadmaster of Megatokyo's bitchin' Camaro.
Ben stark and his aggressive pursuit of the truth [Image: happy.gif]

Nah.. I'm not sure that Ben Stark will tread the road of the Roadmaster :S_______________________________
Jeffey Vasquez updates Realm with chapter 7 at:
www.fanfiction.net/s/2641731/9/
--Werehawk--
My mom's brief take on upcoming Guatemalan Elections "In last throes of preelection activities. Much loudspeaker vote pleading."
journey verse
The stories section of Journey verse has been updated over the last 3 or 4 days.
www.grandt.com/Journey/
howard melton
God bless
Re: journey verse
Things SG Teams are No Longer Allowed to Do has been updated