Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates thread
Make a wish..
Mr. Black's mythos keeps getting wackier...and wackier...I keep getting a mental image of what the last chapter will be when Harry finds out about Mr. Blacks reputation...
[Image: roll.gif]
WMD
--Werehawk--
My mom's brief take on upcoming Guatemalan Elections "In last throes of preelection activities. Much loudspeaker vote pleading."
"Relatively Absent" Lives!
Mark "Togashi Gaijin" Shurtleff is writing again! Relatively Absent has had new material added in the past week. Gee, if I knew all I had to do was wish for it to come back, I would have done that months ago!

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...
Re: "Relatively Absent" Lives!
Death and the Uchiha, Ch. 4-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
Re: "Relatively Absent" Lives!
Crys' Scion of Gryffindor has a new chapter:
crys.fanficauthors.net/Sc...ining.html
Abraxan's Time of Destiny has a new chapter, which may be the final (haven't read it yet):
abraxan.fanficauthors.net..._Hand.html--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
Re: Updates thread
New Team 8 and new Make A Wish
I know Saving Connor was recced awhile back.
Well, right now, it's up to the fourth year, Freedom and Not Peace. IMO, very good plot, very good characterization. One of my favorite parts is the intricacy of the rituals -- both Dark and Light -- as well as the politics, magical creature wise, and general forces wise. I also particularly like the characterization of Rufus Scrimgoer in this fic. The latest chapter is up and it's a doozy. o.O
The series will eventually be H/D slash as a warning... right now though, it's just friendship.
Oh... I think someone recced this.
Nine Tailed Serpent 3.
Make a Wish 28.
Link above is to 27.
Surreal Tale 12.
Otaku Muyo 4 :
www.fanfiction.net/s/2760211/4/
EZboard dun like me. [Image: frown.gif]
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
the terran jedi www.fanfiction.net/s/2640672/4/
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Time Warp has been updated.
Quote:
"Lot's of reasons," Harry replied. "You're beautiful and smart and I like you."
"Oh," Tonks nodded. "You just think I'm beautiful because I change myself to look that way, I'm sure you'll find . . ."
"No," Harry shook his head. "I think you're beautiful because I've been watching you shower."

-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
Are you Ready has been updated www.fanfiction.net/s/2623802/13/
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Busy morning
More of:
Make A Wish
The Shocker: Legit
Let's Do the Time Warp
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Re: shocker
Captain-Hook-Arr-Me-Matey-Homosexual-High-Sea-Hijiinks eye-patch
*G* What a way with words. ^^ I love it.
Re: shocker
Time Warp has been updated again, as has Make a Wish.
Quote:
"Mum," Hermione ran up to her parents. "Dad, guess what?"
"What is it hon," Her father patted her fondly on the head.
"More girls have joined the harem," Hermione smiled. "I've got lots of friends now."
Over her head, Hermione's mother mouthed the word 'harem?'
'Some sort of club,' her father replied silently.
-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
Re: Updates
Chapter 50 of Sic Semper Morituri has appeared on the FFML, so it should be appearing on RAAC shortly.

-- Bob
---------
Re: Raikiri Triken: The Three Souls Swordsman
Riakiri Triken: The Three Soul Swordsman has been updated!
The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto
The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto has been updated!
Re: The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto
Time Warp has been updated.
Quote:
"Did you hear about the wizarding world's new trio of heroes?" One random student asked another as the boarded the Hogwarts Express."
"Yeah," the other student nodded. "Foamy, Kung Fu Toad, and Laser Owl. They're the coolest."

True Angel has been updated
www.fanfiction.net/s/2435566/10/

-- Bob
---------
Re: Let's Do The Time Warp Again
You know, this story is getting seriously twisted.
Not that that's a bad thing, mind you.

-- Bob
---------
I agree. Remember Bad Pie Roody? *Snicker*-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
Very twisted to say the least. Author has one twisted imagination. Imagine what would happen if he ever did a crossover...pick a universe...
WMD
--Werehawk--
My mom's brief take on upcoming Guatemalan Elections "In last throes of preelection activities. Much loudspeaker vote pleading."
finally!
After quite a bit of a wait, Dust Traveller updated his 'Stone Heart' fic. *does a jig*
www.fanfiction.net/s/2544904/3/
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm