Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates thread
Harry Potter and the Stargate
Chapter 37 of Harry Potter and the Stargate is up (www.fanfiction.net/s/2572397/37/). Harry enjoys the British Ministry of Magic's hospitality.
If it this story had chapter titles, and they were based on song titles, this chapter would be called "The Gentle Art of Making Enemies".
Oh, and the Notes from Chapter 36 state that from Chapter 37 on, this story will focus on primarily on the HP setting, instead of the SG1 setting.
My only other comment on Chapter 37 is that, IMO, what happens with Harry - with the Ministry - seems believable. Particular when you consider the words - and actions - of the characters from the HP books. (Which is probably why, much as I hate Dumbledore, I prefer him to either of the Ministers of Magic we've seen so far in the books.)
The Apprentice.
Harry Potter and the Stargate (corrections)
... Let's see if I can correct the stupid mistakes I made in my first post, shall we?
www.fanfiction.net/s/2572397/37/
If this story had chapter titles, and they were based on song titles, this chapter would be called "The Gentle Art of Making Enemies".
Re: Harry Potter and the Stargate (corrections)
Actually,judging by the canon,most of the people in the Ministry Of Magic are either incompetent,evil,or (in the case of Umbridge) both.
And www.fanfiction.net/s/2163216/1/ is now available. Poor,poor Mousse...."There's only one kind of monster that uses bullets"-Colonel VanHeusen , from "It! The Terror From Beyond Space"
Re: Harry Potter and the Stargate (corrections)
New chapter of Shocker
www.fanfiction.net/~vank
Ripple Effect
Rayemars has finished her Naruto-fic, Ripple Effect, which centers on how Sasuke could realistically return to Konoha after having run away to the Sound.
Since I'm doing the 'check old fic book marks' thing, I'll probably have more to add later.
- CDThat which does not kill us... has made its last mistake.
SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
" It's crazy to try to spell out all the mega-nooks and hyper-crannies of a Borg contrivance." - Doug Drexler
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Mastermind Hunting
... which was recently recommended over in the "New Fic" thread, has just acquired a new chapter.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
add another
And again, new Shocker. Say hello, Frankie.

-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Re: add another
Wow. That's really good. Shocker's always been one of my favorite Spidey rogues. Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Sunset over Britain
...has a new chapter out today.
-z
Re: Sunset over Britain
Am I the only one who thinks the author(s) of SoB need to get things moving, already?--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
No, I agree. At this point I'd really like Voldemort to
take over so that we can get on with the next phase
of the story.
They're being...methodical? I guess that's the word I'm
looking for.
The writing's good, so I'll put up with it.
-z
WAM epilogue
Way of the Apartment Manager's epilogue has been posted to the authpr's LiveJournal - which means it should soon be on FF.n as well. She's also plotting the sequel, to take the timeline foreward to Naruto's Academy days, and into the canon period.
- CD That which does not kill us... has made its last mistake.
SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
" It's crazy to try to spell out all the mega-nooks and hyper-crannies of a Borg contrivance." - Doug Drexler
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Realizations
Realizations has been updated.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
Re: Realizations
Booya!---------------
Leo: (July 23 - Aug 22)
You'll feel a lot better with warm clothes on your back and food in your stomach, proving that cannibalism has a couple things going for it.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
[Image: yay.gif]
(It's been a while since the last update for Realizations; I'm glad to see that the author is still plugging away at it.)-----------------
Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, "I drank what?"
- Chris Knight, Real Genius Two great tastes that go great together!
Yee-ha. I just slurped that entire chapter in one five-minute gulp.
Want more.
But then, I always do.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
i keep getting "bad url/no such chapter" errors for it... arg!-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
Sunset over Britain
The next chapter is up. Read and enjoy the cliff-hanger.

Shawn Earl
Well, Chris did say he wanted to see things kick into gear finally...
This is probably close to the end of SOB, though, given the title and the fact the authors have already stated that a lot of the next phase of the plot takes place in the next story.

-- Bob
---------
Jedi harris now called Terran Jedi
New chapter of Jedi Harris is out.
It's under a new heading and title
www.fanfiction.net/s/2640672/1/
howard melton
God bless
On another note
...I've been catching up on Cat Tales, and what with Chris Dee's takes on Identity Crisis and Infinite Crisis, things are becoming... alarmingly epic. [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"Oh, there's crime here. I can smell it."
Re: On another note
Or, as I put it after reading the latest chapter (up in the last day or so) "I fell like I've been run over by a Batmobile shaped Semi""I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Re: On another note
Trimatter's Aftermath: A Story of Blended Cliches has been updated.*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
Back to Jeconais...
Hope has been updated with Chapter 3. Powerful chapter.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
re: legends
Legends of Uzumaki Naruto and Mastermind updated.