Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaching Naruto
Re: Teaching Naruto
It started out as the concept of my avatar (as developed for TXY and then spawning his own mutant crack plot bunnies), who is indeed a Nara relative (Shikamaru's dad's first cousin) taking Naruto out and training him, which, if it was any good, I might have put forward to happen in the TXY universe.
Then of course, the concept that konoha's loudest ninja wouldn't be very popular in a library and the idea of a pissy librarian having banned Naruto cropped up and it all went on from there. Pissy librarian, fighting their way into the archives (Shikanenai is SUCH a liar about it being an offical surprise inspection, in case you hadn't guessed)
Basically, Shikanenai thought he'd just teach Naruto the basics of tactical analysis and observation, and found himself branching into all sorts of stuff that he assumed Naruto would know and then realises... he doesn't.
If I do ever take get the guy's story going in it's own right (and I really need to get new chapters finished for Footsteps of the Boy-Who-Lived and Here's Your Accordion) then this will probably be part of it. Or it might morph into some other facility. I don't know. [Image: glasses.gif]
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.

Messages In This Thread
Teaching Naruto - by drakensis - 01-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Re: Teaching Naruto - by ClassicDrogn - 01-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Re: Teaching Naruto - by drakensis - 01-13-2006, 12:45 AM
Re: Teaching Naruto - by ClassicDrogn - 01-13-2006, 01:30 AM
Re: Teaching Naruto - by Valles - 01-13-2006, 07:13 AM
Re: Teaching Naruto - by ClassicDrogn - 01-13-2006, 07:51 AM
Re: Teaching Naruto - by drakensis - 01-13-2006, 02:30 PM
Re: Teaching Naruto - by Valles - 01-13-2006, 03:58 PM