Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaching Naruto
Re: Teaching Naruto
So, it looks like that works then. There should be plenty of space for it to happen, espescially with the whole rainy season thing when everyone in Fire sticks close to home.
- CD
I remember your guy now, he's the Paper User that was on Gai's first genin team, was goig to teach Lee ways to deal with genjutsu when he can do the usual countergenjutsu dispel. Righto, carry on! Shima would be a cousin of Sakura's, not immediate family, and as a chuunin TXY Haruno he should be able to do ninjutsu or genjutsu motionless (though with some difficulty) thanks to his inner self - so it's a good thing he got knocked out before he had the chance, eh? Unless he slacked as much in his training as in his readiness on duty.That which does not kill us... has made its last mistake.
SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
Next morning, Harry found himself butt-naked in the other side of town, mouth tasting of lima beans. - from Uzumaki Harry by Shadow Crystal Mage
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Messages In This Thread
Teaching Naruto - by drakensis - 01-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Re: Teaching Naruto - by ClassicDrogn - 01-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Re: Teaching Naruto - by drakensis - 01-13-2006, 12:45 AM
Re: Teaching Naruto - by ClassicDrogn - 01-13-2006, 01:30 AM
Re: Teaching Naruto - by Valles - 01-13-2006, 07:13 AM
Re: Teaching Naruto - by ClassicDrogn - 01-13-2006, 07:51 AM
Re: Teaching Naruto - by drakensis - 01-13-2006, 02:30 PM
Re: Teaching Naruto - by Valles - 01-13-2006, 03:58 PM