Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A sort of X-Mas present
A sort of X-Mas present
I thought there was a thread around from CD about this, but I couldn't find it. Oh well. Without further ado...
The Griffin and the Fox, Chapter 9, is updated after a very long wait.
www.fanfiction.net/s/1865607/9/
A few notes:
The overly melodramatic, almost like it's ripped from bad smut novel dialogue during the third scene is intentional. Why? Good question. [Image: wink.gif]
Rather short, all things considered, but the chapter has given me NO END of frustration and only in the past week has it come sufficiently unhinged that it would flow. Dark days ahead, ladies and gentlemen.
Link may not work immediately, due to the vagaries of FF.net, but the chapter IS there.
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you....
Shining FINGER!" -Domon Kashuu, Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Re: A sort of X-Mas present
Excellent. I was beginning to wonder if you were going to continue it.
So, off I go to read it.
Well, it's good but, er, it's kinda short. Also: liked the Neji/Harry interaction especially. -----------------
Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, "I drank what?"
- Chris Knight, Real Genius Two great tastes that go great together!
Re: A sort of X-Mas present
Believe me, it being short bugs me to no end, but while writing, it was supposed to end with the oompa-loompa doopety-doo bit, but then it announced it had to add one more scene and then pronounced itself done and nothing I did could convince it otherwise.
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you....
Shining FINGER!" -Domon Kashuu, Mobile Fighter G Gundam