Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMV-spawned thought
AMV-spawned thought
Arm Slaves, from Full Metal Panic, are roughly eight meters tall.
Guymelefs, from Escaflowne, are the same size.
The Lambda Driver is a device which rewrites the laws of physics according to its operator's will.
Dornkirk's Fate Machine is a device which rewrites the laws of physics according to its operator's will.
The Whispered contain advanced knowledge buried within them by agencies unknown.
The Draconians of Atlantis had advanced knowledge which has since vanished to quarters unknown.
Coincidence?
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
Well...
Yes? Interesting thought though.
Re: AMV-spawned thought
I've never seen any but the first episode of FMP, so I couldn't say for sure, but I had the distinct impression that Escaflowne itself has the same kind of Fate power that the Isaac's machine was supposed to have. Wherever that particular Guymelef went, the laws of probability sort of broke down and reordered themselves according to the will of the pilot soul-bonded to it. Ultimately Van's will was stronger in conjunction with Escaflowne than the machine, and he was able to rewrite history with it.
So if a crossover between the two anime was put together, I'd be waiting breathlessly for the first poor protagonist to find Escaflowne with an energist in his/her hand. That would take the entire storyline and set it on its head. [Image: smile.gif]
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Re: AMV-spawned thought
Oh dear... This could be direly amusing. [Image: wink.gif] -NeoRaven
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." -Edgar Allen Poe
Sponsored by Black Aeronaut Technologies -
Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.-NeoRaven

"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." -Edgar Allen Poe

Sponsored by Black Aeronaut Technologies -

Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.