Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HBP Question
HBP Question
Since I was mostly speed-reading the end of HBP (since I was getting thoroughly disgusted) I'm not as solid on the latter parts of the book.
I'm reading some post-HBP fanfic, and I'm wondering - I've seen a couple people say R/Hr happened near the end, but *I* don't remember it, and I don't have the book with me to check.
Did I just miss that bit, or what?--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
Re: HBP Question
It's more implied due to the fact they spend the majority of the last chapter together without Harry. Also, there's one particular line that seems to be going towards that:
Quote:
Ron...was now holding Hermione and stroking her hair while she sobbed into his shoulder, tears dripping from the end of his own long nose.
Whether anything will really come from this remains to be seen in Book 7.*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
*rolls eyes* See, that's all I remembered.
--
But, but, she WEPT on his SHOULDER! Obviously that means they're completely destined for each other and madly in luv and ZOMG HERMIONE IS HAVIN RON"S BABIES!1!!!
- CDThat which does not kill us... has made its last mistake.
SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
" It's crazy to try to spell out all the mega-nooks and hyper-crannies of a Borg contrivance." - Doug Drexler
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
ROTFL. Well said, CD. This is the same line of reasoning that went at the end of OotP:
"OMFGBBQWTF!!!!1one!!! Hermione kissed Harry on the cheek! She must be in love with him!"--
Um. it was not explicity stated, but it was a rather large part of the book, at least when I read it.
Not that it usually matters where the written word is concerned, but given Rowling's involvement in the movies... that is the subtext which is painfully obvious in the films at times.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
And for the alternate view, I give you some "Slightly Skewed" recaps of the movies:
harryloveshermione.com/ex...index.html

Honestly, I've learned by now that unless I see it explicitly stated, *nothing* is for certain.--
You know, Chris, after reading the first eight pages off the first of those three links, I think I can safely say that that source should probably not be taken authoritatively.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
hehehe
The interpretation of the Dementors... o.O
Valley Girl Dementors... *snicker* *grin*
> hehehe
well I'm glad I didn't read that at work - I'm pretty sure they'd have cottoned onto the fact I wasn't doing any actual work today if I'd been stuck on the internet reading that. the ROTFL would probably have been a dead giveaway.
"All these years I've been afraid of you, afraid of what you could do to me. Afraid of what your master plan is. And you're a freakin Ron-Hermione shipper?"
"Oh Lord no! Not even I'm that evil. And I'm pretty evil.... I'm Lord freakin' Voldemort!"
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Re: > hehehe
That man is a *master*.--
And on the other side, I present a site with a lot of very good HP essays:
www.hogwartsprofessor.com/home.php
The one on the front page about Shippers covers alot of my feelings about HP ships. Yes, despite what I've said above, I full support the H/G & R/Hr setup, merely because Rowling said that's the way it'll be.
Doesn't mean I won't find stories (and rampant fan-spec) about alternate 'ships fun, I just like to keep my perspective on these things.--
Looks like something to read over the holiday weekend. Thanks for that link, Chris.

-- Bob
---------