Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if: HP/Kingdom Hearts
What if: HP/Kingdom Hearts
(broken out of the M.Gai/FFX thread, as it ahd long devolved into video game discussion and probably lost anyone actually looking for fanfiction per the forum topic)
What if a young Harry Potter was the one to have the KH adventure, rather than Sora? I'm assuming that at the end of the game the worlds are restored the way some of the characters have said they would be, and would need to get and play KH2 before going on the superficial similarty of the bad guys standing around in black robes that have been part of the publicity pictures and the Death Eaters, but Voldilocks certainly qualifies as evil enoguh for a KH villian. But, forget this Mickey Mousing around - the King is, was and ALWAYS SHALL BE Elvis... which means the princess is Lisa marie.... which means that Donald's place is taken by MICHEAL JACKSON!? Kind of an old-school MJ from when he actually did a couple of songs I liked, mid-to-late 80sish, and because Presley-hime has him on a string young Harry is safe enoguh with him... but still. Hey, I said it was crack. Goofy could stay, though, or maybe Xander could get the shieldsman's role. The trouble of course is that a post-KH Harry would consider smacking down a hundred Dementors with the keyblade a nice warm-up and would have the standard FF-set of combat spells that are serious bad mojo by Potterverse standards, at least for good guys.

I'd kind of thgouht it would be ebst to jump into the Potterverse near the beginning, with the game as backstory that's explained where neccessary through flashbacks, Harry having been dropped on the Desiny Islands at eight or so and had a couple years to get in shape and become f4reinds with the plot-element cast, then spending a few months on the game adventure,before returning home to aworld that think's he'd never left, and not quite being sure it was real himself until Xander calls to see if their worlds really were the same, since harry had never heard of this magic stuff or demons or anything - fortunately, he managed to do it when Harry was the only one hoe, so he actually got the call, or perhaps Marge told Harry to answer the phone because she 'had her hands full' of a women's magazine.

Of course, part of the attraction of this idea is Bumblemore flipping out as Harry keeps vanishing from the castle (Lots of magical nexus points in there, where those who can see them can pull energy or in Harry's case beam up to the Gummi) and at some point bringing a huge stone temple (well not huge for a temple - maybe 120ft square at the base, assuming that the 'cockpit' piece is actually a control dome and a lower level for bunks, head, and galley - which admittedly is stretching it for a cartoon-style space ship, but meh) in for a landing instead of a Ford Anglia.

Whoa, sudden confirmation of the MJ-is-Donald thing - his music video for ... I think it was called "Stop Doggin' Me Around" has him flying in a Kingdom-model gummi as rendered in carnival ride style, at least if I rmemeber it at all accurately, and allowing for the lack of an underslung energy mount in the video.

- CDThat which does not kill us... has made its last mistake.
SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
" It's crazy to try to spell out all the mega-nooks and hyper-crannies of a Borg contrivance." - Doug Drexler
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Re: What if: HP/Kingdom Hearts
I rememebr seeing a HP/KH crossover somewhere....--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]