Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for two (?) specific Harry Potter stories - help?
Looking for two (?) specific Harry Potter stories - help?
I'm trying to identify one or two Harry Potter stories so that I can try to find them again. I say one or two because it MIGHT be from the same story; I'm not certain. The plot points that I remember seem to be fairly unique; at least, I only recall reading them in once.
1) Fairly powerful Harry, who's a Lord through several different lines. This gives him a number of votes that he can use to influence things. He only shows up wearing the rings for the Black and Potter lines, but has three other rings: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin (I'm waiting for Hufflepuff to show up, really I am). He's set up a separate identity for the Ravenclaw lord, and he's also using 'elemental' bird summonings to carry messages back and forth to other lords - things like a fire owl, and an ice phoenix.
2) This MIGHT be the same story, but I can't connect the two in my head, so I'm not sure. Another powerful Harry story, where he actually exhibits traits of the Black bloodline. It has something to do with a ritual that Sirius took part in when he was named godfather, one used by wizards when they adopt children that causes them to take on characteristics of their adopted parents/bloodline. I believe the story mentioned that James Potter's hair was actually a dark brown, while Harry's is black like that of Sirius. The other characteristic of this story was a Black family ability called blackfire that they can summon. In one scene, Harry was knocked off of a broom, and actually summoned a column of the stuff to catch him/slow his fall - an amazing amount of it.
If anyone can tell me the titles of these stories, I would really appreciate it. I recall enjoying both of them, fairly recently, but can't recall the titles at all. Thanks.
Feinan
Reign of Power
It's one story Reign of Power www.fanfiction.net/s/2287647/1/ by Fayr Warning