Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doug and Thibor at Hogwarts
Re: Tag! You're it!
As the students milled around in a screaming, panicked mob, Doug calmly shut and barred the door, then stood by it.
Thibor stood up, picking bullets out of his hide and dropping them one by one onto the floor. As the children saw him standing calmly, one by one they fell into a stunned silence.
"Now, answer me this" Thibor said in an even, placid tone.
"Who here can tell me what sort of shoes the person with the gun was wearing?"
-K, digging thisWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
I just discovered the Thibor stories on Bob's site and was enjoying them immensely [Image: happy.gif] then this thead resurfaces, I can only say is that I like this and where its going [Image: smile.gif]
Okay, I'm considering where to take this. Kokuten, this thread was originally just going to be me and Shayne volleying passages back and forth, but if Shayne has no objection to others inserting stuff, I don't.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
My three cents
As Doug and Thibor are signature characters, I would prefer they stay with the original authors.
Shayne
Re: My three cents
In that case, please no one else add anything to the storyline from now on. I'll work with Kokuten's addition -- unless Shayne has a reason I shouldn't -- but let that be the last.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
feel free to retract, it was an ill-considered jumping-into.
say the word, Bob, and I change that post from 'fic to a witty commentary on the possible repercussions of the 'shooting'.
or just delete it, I ain't proud 8 )Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Well, I no doubt would have done something similar -- it is the standard type of question asked after that exercise. I'll just incorporate it into what I write, rather than come up with my own variation.

-- Bob
---------
Crossroads
In other Doug/Thibor goodness - the finished version of Crossroads should be in Doug's mailbox.
Re: Crossroads
Hopefully he'll forward it to me.

-- Bob
---------