Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had the strangest idea last night
I had the strangest idea last night
Picture this: Kaname Chidori is the pampered daughter of a wealthy, powerful official in the world government. She attends one of the best private schools in the world, and is the center of the glittering galaxy of its social scene.
Then, one night, as she's out walking along the beach, she sees an advanced military prototype fall from the sky and crash into the sea offshore. The pilot washes up as she watches, badly injured, and she spreads her jacket over him (trying to ignore the firmness of his body and the distinctive small, cross-shaped scar on his cheek) and runs to get help... but when she gets back, he's gone.
Fast forward to a few days later - Kaname is passing out invitations to her upcoming birthday party, and goes to give one to a newly arrived transfer student... before discovering, to her shock, that he has a very familiar scar.
He tears the envelope in half and drops the pieces to the floor, then murmurs in her ear as he brushes past:
"I will kill you."
Stay tuned, folks, for the next episode of
GUNDAM ARBALEST
^_^
Ja, -n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
Re: I had the strangest idea last night
The only problem I can see with this is that Sousuke isn't quite as much of a drama queen as Heero - if he planned to kill Kaname he wouldn't tell her about it first.
Heero is a fanatic, to say the least. Sousuke is actually a pretty sensible guy, he's just trying to live by rules that don't apply to his situation.
Having said that, the idea is a good one - Sousuke would make quite the Gundam pilot
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Especially as revealed in second-raid, most if not all of sousuke's 'wig outs' are the result of the other mithril operative 'wraith'.
Who gets kicks intentionally triggering sousuke's hones danger-sense; by doing such things as pointing sniper rifles at his back from 150yards away.
Sousuke feels the danger, then makes a (to him) rational assumption based on the scenario.
Something feels 'off' right as hes about to turn the key? well, better check for a bomb wired to the doorknob!
Yeah, and if Sousuke had a target, hed either just boobytrap or ambush them outright. ( or have Kurt blow their heads off from range)
Quote:
Having said that, the idea is a good one - Sousuke would make quite the Gundam pilot
Damn straight he would.
Actually, the bits that appeal to -me- the most is the image of Kurtz Weber, the Lightning Count, and his *snk* loyal partisan *snicker* Melissa MawaHAHAHAHAHA! Not to mention the idea of watching Oz and Romefeller get bowled over by Hurricane Kaname.
Because, while I actually think that the really deep, important bits of their their characters have a -lot- in common, Relena and Kaname have some pretty -serious- stylistical differences.
And then there's the thought of sweet little Tessa as -Dorothy- bloody -Catalonia-, out of -all- the possible people in the universe.
Ja, -n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
Right, who let you lot get into the good stuff THIS time?
Even with the tiny amount og Wing I watched before realising that it wasn't a mecha show, it was ozone-unfreindly Angst-In-A-Can, (and knowing about FMP solely from other discussions here) this is hilarious. If I actually knew what you were on about in detail, I'd probably have ruptured something.
- CDThat which does not kill us... has made its last mistake.
SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
" It's crazy to try to spell out all the mega-nooks and hyper-crannies of a Borg contrivance." - Doug Drexler
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Quote:
Especially as revealed in second-raid, most if not all of sousuke's 'wig outs' are the result of the other mithril operative 'wraith'.
Who gets kicks intentionally triggering sousuke's hones danger-sense; by doing such things as pointing sniper rifles at his back from 150yards away.
Sousuke feels the danger, then makes a (to him) rational assumption based on the scenario.

Uhhhh???? Really? where is this explained?_____________________________
HK-47: "Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds"
episode 8 (I think) cos ep9's Kaname hunting for Wraith and fighting one of the psychotwins in the rain in just her panties.
Plus Leonardo Testarosa is a suave evil guy...
--Rod.H
re:
Ep. 7.
Around 5 minutes in, Wraith's blabbing about how Sousuke's an amusement and about the salon incident.
Re: re:
Hmm I need to watch this again.. cause the impression I got was that wraith was merely saying that he was wtching the whole time... _____________________________
HK-47: "Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds"