Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help With A Project

Re: C-ko... I have to be willing to write this character without the desire to torture them to death, so no. Similarly I despise the Melancholy of Haruhi
Suzimiya, so any character from that show is out. Then again, they'll be traveling to the one universe with people in it who can KILL Haruhi so... no. Bad
author.

As for others people have suggested you've given me a lot to think about. I never imagined Togusa (from Ghost in the Shell) but he kind of fits, and
I've gotten a few other suggestions from other friends so I think I should be able to narrowdown and reshuffle things. I'd like to thank everyone for
their advice and assistance.

---------------------

Epsilon

Quote: I want someone who works as a spiritual leader. The kind of person everyone respects, even if they don't have powers, or even neccesarily have anything
worthwhile to add to the situation at hand at all. While I guess a nebulous qualities such as "spiritual, moral, inspirational, supportive" is kind
of nebulous it definitely isn't the way Necratoid describes it.
Grandpa Hino from Sailor Moon?
----------
No, I don't believe the world has gone mad.  In order for it to go mad it would need to have been sane at some point.

Esther Blanchett from trinity blood. Mind you, I don't particularily like the character, but she does fit the 'type' that you're talking about
almost perfectly. There's also Doctor Tenzo Kenma from Monster (Who I like a lot better).