Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Adder Symphony Comment Thread

Scribble. Smile

And, oh my, Kowloon. I wonder what Dutchess Ngo would make of this....
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Hmm..does that last segement means that the Star Adders are willing to invade the Inner Sphere on their own?
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

More that they're smart enough to realise that once they've started, they can't afford to stop.

"The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote," Ambassador Kosh, B5
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.

No real constructive commentary here, just random assortment of praise. =)

I've just gotten caught up on what you've been doing here, and...really, this is excellent. A part of me feels like I'm 12 again and rolling dice over record sheets...

You've done a great job at bringing the Star Adders to life in the narrative. I assume they've probably been featured extensively in some source material or whatever, but it's not material I'm familiar with. Annnd...I've always thought the whole ProtoMech thing was bloody stupid, but no, you've made that work too. It's that kind of deft hand with the canon material, sprinked with just enough creative original interpretation...that I think really makes this rock.

The meta-conceit's something like that too. We all know the story of the canon invasion. This is a different - and yet perfectly logical - take on its basic points and tenets. The original invasion plan being lacking, the withdrawal in the middle of the whole shindig to hold an election (well, granted, that much probably fit the Warder political agenda, but ehh), all the bits and pieces like that.

Well played, sir.
-- Acyl

Typo in the last paragraph... You say Togo dlipped his toiletries case instead of slipped
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

The Coyotes finally leaned their lesson

forgot the 'r' in 'learned'.

continues to be an interesting story.

Thank you for the corrections.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.