Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fic Search Help
Fic Search Help
So after reading Do Not Meddle In The Affair Of Wizards by Corwalch last night, thanks to Bob's update (thanks, by
the way), I remembered another Revenge!Harry fic that I had read some time ago. My Google-fu has failed me and my other search areas haven't panned out.
The gist of it was that Harry is imprisoned in Azakaban, acquires ungodly amounts of power, and goes on to wreak revenge on anyone who wronged him. The power
Harry acquired in this fic was decidely dark and his revenge far more physical. I do remember with some clarity one scene where when he visited the Dursleys
he turned them all into pigs and then set the house on fire with a remark about bacon. And maybe something involving a totally horrified Hagrid.

Any help would be appreciated and totally sweet. Cheers.

You're welcome. The fic you describe sounds familiar... Hm. Grr. Fanfiction.net is crawling like a dog for scraps tonight. I have no idea why. When ff.net
responds better, I'll search thru my bookmarks and see if any of them correspond to it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

http://ruskbyte.fanficauthors.net/From_ ... /index.php]From The Abyss - By Ruskbyte

Well, it wouldn't have been in my bookmarks, but that does sound like what Hoagie's asking for.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Sweet, that one's it. Thanks Drogan, you just made my night.