Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Heads Up to All...
A Heads Up to All...
I just received (and approved) a request from Togashi Gaijin for access to the forums.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Another great writer joining the HiveMind!
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Gnarley! Someone else to influence and be influenced by! (^_^)

Um, no, not exactly. It would be nice but that's not the case.

He's rather annoyed at the archives we've been bandying about in the other thread. Not so much the writings, but the images files have copyrighted,
commissioned stuff that shouldn't be distributed without permission. As a result, and at his request, I've removed the images archive I was hosting
from my website.
-- Bob
---------

You know, this reminds me of something I've wondered about. With the permissions you gave me for working on the board, I get those membership requests too,
and it confused the heck out of me. I didn't think there was anything one needed a "membership" for as such, just a yuku account. (Also, I got
one from someone I knew already posted on the forum...)

So... what is it exactly? o.O

-Morgan.

it's making sure that the poster account is a REAL person, not just a spam account
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Fox's right, Morgan. I activated that option when we had that damnably persistent Nike spammer a few months back. I'm leaving it up for now because it hasn't been a big problem to approve new members, and it does keep the spammers out.
-- Bob
---------

Ah well. Back to your lives, everyone. :p