Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be: Probability Revoked on Account of Reign.

Mahora Girls' Jr. High Class 3-A gets a new transfer student for the year when it starts: #30 Hayate Yagami. (Ayaka and Zazie get pushed down 1)

Apparently certain off-world organizations would like to extend an olive branch to the existing (and newly discovered) magic tradition on this world, and this
idea is the one that got sold. (The headmaster of Mahora felt that Yagami's command experience could be useful...)

paladindythe Wrote:Mahora Girls' Jr. High Class 3-A gets a new transfer student for the year when it starts: #30 Hayate Yagami.  (Ayaka and Zazie get pushed down 1)
Apparently certain off-world organizations would like to extend an olive branch to the existing (and newly discovered) magic tradition on this world, and this idea is the one that got sold.  (The headmaster of Mahora felt that Yagami's command experience could be useful...)
Shouldn't this be in "Crossovers that Should Be"?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Quote: robkelk wrote:

Quote: paladindythe wrote:

Mahora Girls' Jr. High Class 3-A gets a new transfer student for the year when it starts: #30 Hayate Yagami. (Ayaka and Zazie get pushed down 1)

Apparently certain off-world organizations would like to extend an olive branch to the existing (and newly discovered) magic tradition on this world, and
this idea is the one that got sold. (The headmaster of Mahora felt that Yagami's command experience could be useful...)

Shouldn't this be in "Crossovers that Should Be"?
Yes. Yes it should.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

References to "the Third" above triggered an unpleasant train of thought, assisted by the opening lines of Julia Ecklar's song Tin
Soldier
:

"Too evil; too gentle;

Breed again, give 'em what they need.

You're perfect, Third Child;

They know what I must be:

Last hellish hope of Man's salvation...."

Shinji Ikari didn't make the cut after all, so NERV brought in an American to be the Third Child. He's even younger than Shinji, but possibly more
deadly. His name is Andrew "Ender" Wiggin.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

Careful there. Orson Scott Card doesn't want fanfiction of his stuff to be produced. Don't get him wrong, he's flattered and all... he's just a
bit protective (that and I think he doesn't want to lend any momentum to something that easily grows out of control).

Well, they wanted Andrew Wiggin... but somebody misheard the family name, and they got Ralph Wiggum.
--
Rob Kelk

D'oh!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Neon Simpsons Evanhomerlion?

*twitch*
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

... Tanjit. *digs out "How to Draw the Simpsons" book or goes to buy "The Simpsons Handbook"* I, Kitsunebozu, will regret this.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

You know, once Homer panicked and hit random buttons until the testing truck he was in exploded in nuclear?!? fire... he came out moving weird, brightly
glowing green and speaking like Kirk about 'Must... destrory... humanity" or something... then got distracted by the smell of donuts and it went away
completely as he wandered off. There was no real explanation as to how he pulled that off at all... they blatantly state there was absolutely no radioactive
material in the truck... Smithers was utterly baffled.

What if what happened was one of the angels was in the truck waiting to hatch... and Homer killed it was the glorious power of stupid. That weirdness with
Homer and the glowing thing was the result of him being partially converted by said messenger... only the siren call of donuts countered it. Basically, half
the angels are offed by Homer without him really noticing. All you have to do is have Lisa or the brain drained by genetics Bart be part of the pilot
candidate class and they transfer over.

Though I feel sorry for Asuka, I mean some middle aged moron keeps kill stealing her and his clearance is to low to actually explain what is going on... though
she must yell at him anyways. That and the 17th angel, possibly Rei, should end up addicted to donuts at some point. Gendo ends up not mentioning incidents
with Homer as he knows SEELE are not going to belief him and will think he has cracked. Has the perfect built in reason for not telling them when they find
out... No one can be told what what Homer Simpson is.

BWAAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAH! That is awesome.

Quote: paladindythe wrote:

Apparently certain off-world organizations would like to extend an olive branch to the existing (and newly discovered) magic tradition on this world, and
this idea is the one that got sold. (The headmaster of Mahora felt that Yagami's command experience could be useful...)

I have no idea who Hayate is (aside from "a character from the second season of Nanoha and apparently an important one") but everytime I hear the
name I keep picturing a completely different Hayate.

-------------------

Epsilon

Quote:I have no idea who Hayate is (aside from "a character from the second season of Nanoha and apparently an important one")
Hayate Yagami (and I've already done the "not Light Yagami" Crossover That Should Not Be), who doesn't appear to have any non-spoiler images posted on the world-wide-wibble. Yes, she's important.
Quote:but everytime I hear the name I keep picturing a completely different Hayate.
Who would be so out of his league in this Hayate's universe...
--
Rob Kelk

Island of Dr. Moreau/Chronicles of Narnia

talking animals spliced together by mad science and built up a mythology based on Biblical allegory

Frankenstein's Monster/Powerpuff Girls.

Victor Frankenstein seethes with resentment at Professor Utonium, who did what he could not, by making the perfect little girls, while he messed up making the
perfect human.

In the manga, that Hyatt is a scary good sniper... its just no one bothered to tell Excel. So give her a Nanoha level sniper rifle and she'd be just as
dangerous.

First, and apologies if it's been mentioned, but perhaps Nagi's grandfather made his fortune through figure skating?

Also, when I hear Hayate, I always think of a certain coughing ninja.

Quote: robkelk wrote:

Quote: I have no idea who Hayate is (aside from "a character from the second season of Nanoha and apparently an important one")
Hayate Yagami (and I've already done the "not Light Yagami" Crossover That Should Not Be), who doesn't appear to have any
non-spoiler images posted on the world-wide-wibble.

Let's put it further. "Some Yagami have problems with Elder Horrors From Forgotten Past, some have problems with Books Of Death and Power... and some
have both." King of Fighters/Death Note/Nanoha crossover.

A crossover that probably should not be, but IS...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5377644/1/Spiral_Matrix]Spiral Matrix, a Gurren Lagann/Warhammer 40,000 fic.

Quote: Cobalt Greywalker wrote:

A crossover that probably should not be, but IS...

Spiral Matrix, a Gurren Lagann/Warhammer 40,000 fic.

Maybe Gurren Lagann was if not "the First" then "One of the First" Titans to be found in the 40K universe....

I have no context, but this crossover terrifies me.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

403 Forbidden?
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

Let the 403 page load, then put your cursor in the address bar and tap the Enter key. You'll see the image.

That said... I know who he is, but who's she?
--
Rob Kelk

I think Ryokou Asakura, from Haruhi. This can only end well.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

I first thought Ryoko as well, but her uniform's different, and she isn't smiling the way Ryoko smiles...
--
Rob Kelk

So no clue who that is, drawing style looks late '80s to early '90s though... on the other hand, I'm baffled... why would someone create an error
message that means 'You must hit enter on the address bar to continue'? All I can think is its to prevent people wasting their bandwidth on other
boards with a direct connection.