Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plotbunny, free to a good precinct
Plotbunny, free to a good precinct
One I posted over on the SJGames forums in response to "What's this manuscript GURPS PSIS that Dr. Kromm mentioned?"

Quote:Would you believe it's a setting where diligent, hard-working psychics assist the police in solving crime? There's PSI, PSI: Miami, and PSI: NY, all lumped together under the title PSIs.

Okay, maybe not. But I'd buy that book.

If anybody wants this, as a story or a gaming setting, feel free...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

...Horatio Caine wears solid black "sunglasses" that block his sight completely to help him shift his focus from the physical world to the astral...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

And he has thinking of a bad pun and The Who as mental triggers for his powers.

I figured that switching between astral and normal sight has an unavoidable aural side-effect. Smile
--Sam
"YEEEAAAAAH!"

Hmm...
James Randi agrees to donate time to help set up the first official PSI program after an early PSI-tech won his million dollar "proof of the supernatural" challenge. He was impressed because the guy asked not to receive the money personally but instead for it to be divided into two funds. Half to into a fund to support normal CSI programs, half into a fund to help the fledgling PSI programs both improve their practices and also guard against the entry of fake PSIs.
"Hey, I'm from Vegas, gaining a million dollars and losing it on the same day just isn't that much of a shock... Um, we're off the record now, right? Okay, yeah, it was the hardest decision of my life. A million dollars man, a Million! But getting his support, that's worth it."
-----

Will the transhumanist future have catgirls? Does Japan still exist? Well, there is your answer.

Actually, my first thought on reading this was 'What is propaganda President Clark signed off on for 100, Alex?"