Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plotbunny: Has Anyone Ever Thought of This Before?

With Jun Fukuyama, you can get, among others:

Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)

Itsuki Iba (Rental Magica)

Kimihiro Watanuki (xxxHolic, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles)

There are quite a few others, but these three all have some sort of magical eyes, which could make it more interesting.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

blackaeronaut Wrote:Really, the one that won't have a lot to offer may be Usagi... unless we get NeoQueen Serenity!Usagi.  Then she would be able to teach the young Hyuga Heiress everything she needs to know about beating the odds and leading your people to greatness.
Sorry, Naruto, you'll have to settle for being the consort to the next Hokage. Smile
--Sam
"Sidekicks don't kiss!"

ordnance11 Wrote:Okay to get the ball rolling again...if you are going to have a character having voices in his head, how about those of the same VA?
I'll see your Japanese VA and raise you one of the royal family of English dub VAs, Crispin Freeman.
/bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.5/monobook/bullet.gif);][/list]/bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.5/monobook/bullet.gif);">http://bits.wikimedia.org....5/monobook/bullet.gif); ">[*]The Big O[/url] - Alan Gabriel[*]Code Geass - Jeremiah Gottwald[*]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Togusa[*]HellsingHellsing Ultimate - Alucard[*]Irresponsible Captain Tylor - Captain Tylor[*]The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Kyon[*]Naruto - Itachi Uchiha[*]Read or Die - Joker[*]Slayers Premium - Zelgadis Greywords

Mind you, that'd be like the worst case of MPD ever. :lol:
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

OpMegs Wrote:
ordnance11 Wrote:Okay to get the ball rolling again...if you are going to have a character having voices in his head, how about those of the same VA?
I'll see your Japanese VA and raise you one of the royal family of English dub VAs, Crispin Freeman.
O_o;