Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead Fic Zombification Thread
Here's hoping
Since this thread seems to have become the wishing well for we-pray-they're-not-dead fics, I'll just throw a few more pennies into the water:

Rod M's BGC/Batman fic, S.M.I.L.E.

Jamie Wilde's "The Saffron Agenda" and "Ruler of the Raging Main."

Susan Doenime's "PastPresent" -- she had some kind of B5-style grand overarching concept that was going to *explain* all the hints she dropped in
the first chapter... and then she VANISHED! ARRRGH!

Alan Harnum's "Mortal Engines." Although I understand Alan officially retired from fanfiction entirely, so that might be a vain hope.

"Girl Days"

"Evanjellydonut"

"Centaur" (the sequel to "Taming the wild horse," it start out well and then just stopped updating)

"Ronin Summer" -- Dangit, Morgan, I was beta-reading for you, and you just STOPPED! No explanation, nothing.

JJ Corley's "Honor's Duty."

bah. the one I want is Jamie Wilde's 'Snipes in Wonderland'... To bad it looks like Jamie is no more as far as fanfiction goes.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Skyfire, would you like me to thin out that bumper crop of posts you have there?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Sorry!
Bob: Yes, please do. I dunno *what* happened there -- I was getting a Yuku error board when I tried to post and it *looked* as if my post got dumped, but I
swear I only hit "Post" twice.

Even more odd, when I came back later, there were only two duplicate posts from me, and when I tried to edit one to get rid of it... you guessed it, Yuku error
again. To quote: "Our network wizards are working on the servers...."

Yuku was acting real flaky again for a couple days there.

Extra posts nuked.
-- Bob
---------

Bob Schroeck Wrote:Ed and I used to talk on the phone regularly, but somehow we got out of the habit. And I have been freakin' lousy about getting back in the habit.
Re-reading this now-stickied thread and seeing this post reminds me that I owe SkyKnight an email.

And that reminds me that Bubblegum Zone belongs on this list...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Undocumented Features.

I find myself unable to resist the temptation to add Drunkard's Walk onto the list.

I'll be in the Punishment Corner.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

Gryph is at least writing again, showing he's out there.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

"For The Love Of My Friends" is dead, and by Word of The Author is up for grabs.
--------------------------------------
I am the LORD OF THE CRACK!
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke

Two things:

First: Chapter 1 of DW13 is all but done -- we're waiting on comments from someone who's a Buffy fan but has never watched anime nor read any other DW stuff, and she's been very helpful so far in finding places where we left out necessary explanations and details.

Second: Don't post new stuff here, put it in the stickied thread I created for the purpose.
-- Bob
---------