Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know what happened to the grum?
http://thegrum.com/ no longer resolves to a working webserver, but the domain is still valid.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

I hadn't seen anything new from him in years... was he still writing? The last URL I had for him was on the old anifics.com.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I think the last update from him was this year. it might have been last year. He had settled into a roughly once a year update schedule.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"

Mm. I have an archive from a site of his, dated 7/13/2007. I'd be grateful if you (or anyone else) could shoot me anything he released after that.
-- Bob
---------

I know that he's a member of one or two Yahoo mailing lists that I'm in, but I don't recall him posting anything real recent.

Latest archive.org link, I know he updated a few times after this. http://web.archive.org/we.../thegrum.com/master.html

In fact this is the version with the borked update.

Now I wish I had saved all the rune ranko updates.

------

Thanks, but judging from the date at the bottom of the updates page, that's actually about six months older than my archive.
-- Bob
---------