Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet Another Updates Thread
Re: Yet Another Updates Thread
Valles wrote:
Quote:
I'm not quite to the point of throwing my hands up over this, but it doesn't strike me as a well-chosen direction for the plot to have taken.
Well... I haven't read a single chapter yet of that yet... but I got to say.. in so many SG1/BTVS fics i've read... this is one of the most interesting directions i've seen taken [Image: happy.gif]
Probably the most realistic too based on what i'm reading... _______________________________
We're definitely playing this game wrong. I thought Vampire was supposed to be a game of personal horror, not about ninja airstrikes
at night.
- A friend after playing a session of Dark Ages Vampire.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. THERE IS ONLY WAR!
-Same friend.
What valles is upset about is that it follows the Stargate Syndrome, the truth cannot be revealed, as opposed the old adage 'more chaos, more fun'. Considering stargate has a bazillion seasons by now they might just be onto something though.
Still noting is stopping you Valles from writing the relevation route (except that fanfition about fanfiction is often not well recieved.), but I insist that you finish some of your other projects first.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
I think what upsets Valles, and me,is this - Xander wins with no consequences. He just steamrollered the SGC. Its kind of biased on the Scoobies side and all. I won't be exactly giving it up but I'm not exactly pins and needles for the next update.
You mean the perfect Scoobies who have never made a mistake completely school the SGC who are evil because they are part of The Man, who then becomes the new Space Division of the Watcher's Council? Such a thing has never happened before in Buffy/Stargate fics!
Tongue---------------
-Jon
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
lol. yeah. That. But I should have noticed the trend in the earlier Father Goose tales - everyone gets 1337 pawnzored by the Scoobies. Totally without consequence.
Must have been distracted by the pretty words but three times around can actually get you to notice that. How about a catastrophic loss now and then? You know, like in the original series? ^_^
Okay, I deem this thread ripe for closing and sending to the archive area. 305 is a bit much.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"