Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet Another Updates Thread
invevitably, another update
update!-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
Re: Yet Another Updates Thread
Quote:
A Matter Of Force Carrotglace's new harry Potter self-insert has updated, however Chapter 2 vanished off the site and has been replaced by chapter 3.
If chapter 2 vanished, it's been replaced by a new chapter 2. The "chapter 3" entry in the combobox appears to be a typo.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
April 10, 1997 - Epilogue, with a sequel supposedly following shortly.
Re: ...
a mater of force has bee updated. what used to be chapter 1&2 is now chapter 1, what used to be chapter 3 is now 2 and chapter 3 is out.
www.fanfiction.net/s/3252882/3/
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
For the Love of my Friends ch 53
Ishtar's Family Values
5th & final chapter of A. Amishi's The Recruit
Re: The Recruit
Seriously unbeta'ed chapter but it does end the story pretty well.
We are the swords in the darkness, the watchers on the walls. The fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn. The horn that wakes the sleepers. The shield that guards the realms of men. -The Brothers Black
Seeking the Incomplete chapter 7.
------------------
Epsilon
Bending the Ninja Way chapter 4
www.fanfiction.net/s/3085355/4/
a naruto and Avatar cross. And apperenty the 4'th chapter has not yet been preread.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
Family Inseparable ch. 3
Heart of Darkness - Act 1 Epilogue
Stepping out
A while back there was a thread going about unfinished dead fics we would like to see revived. One of mine was Every Journey Begins With a Single Step by Aviator. After a long pause, a new chapter has been posted.
It's a Tenchi fic with Ryoko-Sue tendencies, but I like Ryoko anyway and getting Tenchi out into the wider world on a training journy is an interesting take.
----------
No, I don't believe the world has gone mad.  In order for it to go mad it would need to have been sane at some point.
Since it hasn't appeared to have been noted here yet, chapter four of Cat-Tale 49: The New Black, "He Knows About That Too", is out on the Cat-Tales webpage and on fanfiction.net.

--The Twisted OneEverybody Loves the Croquet Jihad!
"If you
wish to converse with me, define your
terms."

--Voltaire
Just under the wire is this month's Hybrid Theory update, featuring a set up to set-piece battles so unspeakably huge they're going to get their own chap- err, that is, half of a chapter to contain them! Next month.
But, y'know, this "half" a chapter is as long as a regular chapter, so it's not like we're so much "lazy" as "stupid".
Also, two really cool new fanarts I got at Ottawa's AC Cubed convention. You love Heavy Metal Papillon. I love Heavy Metal Papillon. Everyone loves Heavy Metal Papillon!
Mediaminer just reported that Bubblegum Avatar has 3 new chapters, not counting the 2 new ones found a week or so back.
www.mediaminer.org/fanfic...8610#fic_c
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
ternus Praestolatio has been updated after a long-ass hiatus!
The Sum of Their Parts is up to chapter 2
and
Dawning Light also has a new chapter-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
Carrot Strikes again A Matter of Force 4
And Invert is at chapter 16.
Changing the death toll : Live in this World, Year Zero, chapter 13 has been added.
www.tthfanfic.org/Story-8...r+Zero.htm
Soul Voice updates to chatper 10.
Seeking the Incomplete is up to chapter 8. I beleive I may have forgotten to mention chapter 7 updated as well. If so, just click back.
------------------
Epsilon
Team 8 should update soon. I heard the chapter was back from beta, so it should be up soon.
BlackDragon6's Guardian has updated. Hopefully Millenium will be close behind.--
Comb your hair, damn anime hippies.
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 
Team 8
www.fanfiction.net/s/2731239/10/
In which a nefarious plot shall be brought to light. (And I think this particular plot is a genuinely original twist for a Narutofic).
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Legend of Uzumaki Naruto Part two has begun.--
Comb your hair, damn anime hippies.
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all.