Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead Bang chapter 7

Just to note, I went looking for Chapter 7 to read it again, and found it still isn't up on the Drunkard's Walk site.  I had to hunt down the link in this thread.  Worth doing, not TOO much trouble but... (Poke, Poke)
----------
No, I don't believe the world has gone mad.  In order for it to go mad it would need to have been sane at some point.

Yes, I know. I'm a bit behind on numerous updates to the site. It's on my list of "things to do when life and my commute aren't kicking my butt quite as much".
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I've been largely using a nice little text editing tool I was pointed to a while back called the Programmer's File Editor to write the chapters. It's good, but has one tiny little flaw.
I can't write italics. That's why the posts have those little asterisks around certain words. Because I don't have a feature in the program that writes in italics. It's annoying, but since the tool is otherwise quite nice, I'm still using it.
But in case you're wondering, that's what that graphical detail means. Smile
Edit: That said, I found a nice little text editor called "Jarte" a little while ago. Depending on whether it can handle little things like word wrap and so on, I may use that to write with...
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.