Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
link wanted
link wanted
"Okay, I got your henshin pen from Lu- er - from the top-secret Moon Cave, so here it is!" Usagi chirped. "Just hold it up and say the first thing that comes to mind!"
"This feels really stupid," Ranma deadpanned.
The pen shot a few raspberry colored sparks and made a rude noise. - R1/2&SM: No Henshin
"Youma. I think we can write them off, right off. They're cannon fodder, and not terribly good cannon fodder at that. I'd rank them a bit below drunken circus midgets in combat effectiveness -- at least the circus midgets can conveniently punch their opponent in the crotch." - Xenoproctologist
classic drogon had this posted under his sig....i want to read the fic but can not seem to find it.....anyone have a link for it.....

Sorry, it doesn't exist. Maybe someday I, or someone who sees the sig and gets bunnied, will write No Henshin... The Xenoproctologist quote was from somewhere on Spacebattles, but I'm pretty sure it was a discussion post, not story either.

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

No, the Xenoproctologist quote was from here, in one of the very early threads on the possibility of a Sailor Moon Step before I had my eureka moment about the plot that made it work for me (and from looking at the dates in the threads, it was mere days before, at that); I know this for certain because I copied a big chunk of the thread into my development file for DW-S. Oddly, I can't find the actual thread right now, but according to my dev file he posted that on 10/21/02 at 11:00:48 pm.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

It's probably one of the lost posts or threads from that crash a while back.
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor

Not at all: it's "Sailor Moon Redux", a thread I raised from the bowels of Future Steps not too long ago (to be found at drunkardswalkforums.yuku.com/topic/2982/Sailor-Moon-Redux )

Well, that would explain why I couldn't google up the story. I was just about to post a query of my own about "No Henshin".
-----

Will the transhumanist future have catgirls? Does Japan still exist? Well, there is your answer.

And that's why I couldn't find it -- I was expecting it to be a dead thread at the back end of the forum and only looked there.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.