Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dude, what HAPPENED?!?
Cast: Threadcromancy
...I introduced Twilight Sparkle to ThinkGeek.com  It was going wonderfully... right up until she stumbled across the canned unicorn meat......

It wouldn't have been quite so bad if she hadn't just also "caught" me eating unicorn poop.

132) I am a research scientist with a forgettable name who works in a secret isolated facility located within an asteroid on combining magical alien DNA with humans. My Assistant is an AI  that is the product of a previous (and now defunct for mysterious reasons) research team and the test subject is a young creepy looking girl. Also, we discovered that we're missing a biological sample yesterday, but I'm sure that it was just a misfile. Also, we're getting some new personnel today, he's good looking, almost heroic-like really.
PS: My favorite color is red, and all my shirts are in various shades of such.

133) Note to self: Haste + SpeedUp on Rainbow Dash breaks reality.

134) I didn't make the difference between a hand-sized portal and a sphere of annihilation.

135) I decided to make a in-depth interview of the Slender Man.

136) I tried a Bear Hug on a creeper.

137) I asked Alexander "You and what army ?"

138) I called Gilgamesh a Shiro ripoff.

139) I told Glory her roots were showing.

140) I moved from Sunnydale to Cleveland.
-People may die, but ideas are forever. Je suis Charlie.

141) I told Deadpool I wouldn't share my stash of Squirrel Girl photos.
142) Also, I should really learn to make sure no squirrels are around when mentioning them...
143) I asked Q on the bridge of the Enterprise, "I've got to know, were you like in exile during your Discord days, or just trying on a different name?"
144) I told this girl Chiaki that her half-frame glasses looked goofy. Um... Anyone out there on this thread able to raise a ransom for me?
-----

Will the transhumanist future have catgirls? Does Japan still exist? Well, there is your answer.

145) I told a magical girl's mother what her daughter was up to.

145a) No, it doesn't matter which one. Smile
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

ECSNorway Wrote:145) I told a magical girl's mother what her daughter was up to.

Unless said mother is/was a magical girl as well.  Sailor Moon -> Chibi-Usa, for example.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Jorlem Wrote:
ECSNorway Wrote:145) I told a magical girl's mother what her daughter was up to.

Unless said mother is/was a magical girl as well.  Sailor Moon -> Chibi-Usa, for example.
Hmmm... Make the MG in question Vivio and the mother Nanoha.  Stand back and watch the fireworks...

146:

Sakura opened the door and gasped.  "Saber-chan!  What HAPPENED?"
The petite Servant glanced up from beneath the tangle that resulted from her effort to carry her over-tall master draped over her back.  "Rin said said something about 'spontaneous involuntary Reality Marble manifestation.'  Which I take to mean she's not sure, either."
Sakura was already chivvying the blonde and her burden down the hall toward's Shirou's bedroom.  
"The theater was completely wrecked," Saber continued as she sidled through the doorway.  "No one was hurt, but Rin admitted she may need your help covering things."
"She did?" Sakura blurted, wide-eyed.
"Not in so many words, but I've become skilled in translating her subtext."  The blonde grinned a bit wryly.
Sakura nodded firmly.  "I'll head right over.  If you can watch Shirou?"
Saber put on her "pretending to be insulted" expression.  
"...of course.  But, before I go... what set Senpai off?"
The Servant glared down at her somnolent Master with an expression that managed to combine affection, exasperation, and resignation.  "It was the trailers.  Specifically, the trailer for that new flying-armor hero, um...."
"Iron Man?"
"Yes, that one.  Everything was fine until the villain announced:  'Heroes:  there are no such thing.'"
"Oh... dear."
"Swords EVERYWHERE," Saber affirmed fervently.

This ought to be in image macro form, but you'll just have to imagine it as I remain stuck in a potato.

HAS A FAIRY GODMOTHER

(Harry Dresden facepalming)

FROM THE WINTER COURT

Story of his life, really.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

ClassicDrogn Wrote:HAS A FAIRY GODMOTHER

(Harry Dresden facepalming)

FROM THE WINTER COURT
...why bother with the second line?  Summer's not that much better.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

Because he's got the worst of two bad options, and that's the point?
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles

ClassicDrogn Wrote:Because he's got the worst of two bad options, and that's the point?
Two?  Summer, Winter, Wyldfae, possibly the Fomorians...
-----
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Jorlem Wrote:
ClassicDrogn Wrote:Because he's got the worst of two bad options, and that's the point?
...why do I get the feeling that He-Who-Walks-Behind could very easily be considered (or fit into the role of) Harry's godfather?
...and you thought Winter was bad...

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

Bluemage Wrote:
Jorlem Wrote:
...why do I get the feeling that He-Who-Walks-Behind could very easily be considered (or fit into the role of) Harry's godfather?
...and you thought Winter was bad...
Have you read Cold Days yet?
-----

I took John Geary at his word when he said he wasn't the legendary, unstoppable hero "Black Jack Geary" that everyone in his fleet believes him to be.  Well, he wasn't lying....
Geary came back to save his people at their time of greatest need (trapped behind enemy lines, outnumbered and outgunned), as the legends had said he would.  Arthur is awake....
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

148: I ran out of recording studios. And insurance coverage.

You see, I was trying to record a "gangnam style" parody called "Takamachi Style," but every studio was destroyed by this huge... pink... explosion... before we got halfway through the track.

149) I just wanted some mayonnaise, but the jar was almost empty so I wanted to get it to collect at the bottom. A centrifuge seemed like the perfect idea at the time...

(IRL, this. "Explosive mayonnaise centrifuge" sounds like a funny string of random words, until the string breaks and it happens to you.)
--

(150.) Somebody offered me this drink called a "Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster" and I was too polite to refuse.

(151) I challenged a gunsmith to
a) build a boltgun.
b) do something from this Memory Core I found.

(152.) I managed to piss off Hotaru Tomoe and Hayate Yagami...at the same time.

(Sorry for the double post, but I just HAD to post this, as it wouldn't leave my brain otherwise!)

(153.) My neighborhood's New Years' Eve party was visited by the Slayers, Riot Force 6, the--er--"Lovely Angels", the Nerima Wrecking Crew, and Jim Cantore...all at the same time!