Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worm meta-bunny
Worm meta-bunny
Just a thought... the Wormverse is basically completely horked over in five (or more) different ways.  It's in a bad enough position that adding, say, almost any of the Demon Princes from In Nomine (or, indeed, all of them, all at once) would actually serve to make the setting *less* bleak (or at least less likely to end with the snuffing out of all human life).  See what you can come up with in terms of ridiculously powerful, deeply evil/villainous/whatever characters such that adding them to the wormverse could only be a good thing.

There was an attempt at a round robin with Dr. Doom ending up in setting. As a *competent* benevolent-evil plotter, he would flip things on their head.

Not necessarily either "evil" or "villainous", but certainly on the antagonist side of things, my brother and I concluded the other day that Galactus would be at least as likely to eat the entities responsible for it all (and leave the - inhabited - planet alone, presumably bereft of all parahuman abilities) as he would be to eat the planet itself.

My brother also noted that the Incubators would be diametrically opposed to the entities responsible for the parahuman abilities in Worm, to the point where an outright war might be likely.

It's also telling that having someone Exalt as some flavor of Solaroid is considered a general IMPROVEMENT on the setting itself and someone actually cleaning that mess up.

Yes. Even an Abyssal.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead