Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working on two fanfics right now...
Working on two fanfics right now...
I got two fan fic's in the works right now, that I think Drunkardswalk is going to like.
One is a Kingdom heart's story, the other a Final Fantasy 7 story. I have finished two chapters for both, and just waiting though the Beta process, trying to type out another chapter.
I don't think that Final Fantasy 7 is all that popular here on Drunkard's walk, but that fanfic is the only one my Beta, Black Aeronaut, will allow me to discuss.
I call it, Adventures in Babysitting.
When Cloud and Tifa almost die as children (Still need to find a youtube video of when that happens...) Originally, Tifa headed off to Mt. Nibel and Cloud followed to protect her, but both fell from a rickety bridge. Tifa's father found her severely injured, and blamed Cloud for leading her to Mt. Nibel. This time, Yuffie shows up and saves them!
After Dr. Hojo get's shot, Vincent annoyed, and Nibelheim burnt down (many years early), they leave Nibelheim with Tifa's newly hired Sensei, Zangan, the world's best Martial Art's instructor.

Well, post 'em up, once BA gets them back to you. I can't guarantee immediate attention, but I, for one, do at least try to say something useful about any fanfic here that isn't in a fandom I avoid or know nothing about, and have a policy that unless it's eye-searingly bad anything gets three chapters to not suck before I drop it.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Quote:ClassicDrogn wrote:
Well, post 'em up, once BA gets them back to you. I can't guarantee immediate attention, but I, for one, do at least try to say something useful about any fanfic here that isn't in a fandom I avoid or know nothing about, and have a policy that unless it's eye-searingly bad anything gets three chapters to not suck before I drop it.
He's good at it, too. ^^
Add me to the 'will try to say something useful' crowd; I'm not a big KH fan, and I haven't paid real attention to the VII-verse since AC, but if BA missed/wasn't looking for any grammar/spelling issues, I'll point them out.
We're all here for fic, so go ahead!

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

Thanks.

The Final Fantasy one is obviously meant to be humorous, but fair warning on the KH one though, it's a little dark in the Dexter sense of the word, yet manages to have a sense of (morbid) humor.

At least, that's what I am aiming for.

Ok, I got the first chapter of Adventures in Babysitting back...

I told BA no rush in his job as Beta and Editor, so a few days to do the job is no problem considering everything that is going on...

Should I post it in this thread, or make a new one?