Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Shadowrun 5] When you're at the bottom, there's only one way to go?

Quote:Dartz wrote:
So, we just had our bi-weekly session, and it could've been one of the best. The right mix of competences, and C.L.U.E.-worthy stupidity. The easiest, and fastest way to describe that session.... #orklivesmatter
Dude, Walking While Ork/Troll is the cause of so many Lone Star-related deaths.  
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Hey, at least Lone Star is honest about being paid to harass minorities, it's likely in their contract for that specific part of town.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Quote:Foxboy wrote:
Hey, at least Lone Star is honest about being paid to harass minorities, it's likely in their contract for that specific part of town.
Honest or not, I doubt that even Lone Star will publicly say, "We shot him because he was an ork walking through the Financial District." Or maybe they would, given that it's Shadowrun and all grimdark and crapsack and shit.

Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Nope, this was a Elf PC with a Katana. The exact GM description went... "Fzzzzzziiiiiiingg.....Bok....Bok....Bok"
And the victim was an ork dashing to a gas station, desperate to use the bathroom.

First rule in a crisis. Don't move too fast. The player respnsible got in in-character warning from the team for it. The GM laughed.

I still have no idea what the fuck I'm doing, but the players are enjoying it so I'm probably doing it right.

Oh don't worry Dartz, I've got the exact same problem with my Princess: the Hopeful campaign. Well, outside of an extremely incompetent team, but that might be because most of the work... isn't based on violence.