Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RFC][DSKSWDYHMS] A bit of dialogue...

Heh-heh-heh. This isn't going to be quick or easy for either side. With both sides knowing of each other, they are going to be cagey in the extreme, playing a cat-and-mouse style game of chess against each other.

There will be many times where superior firepower will be the order of the day. This... won't be one of them.

Black Aeronaut Wrote:...
There will be many times where superior firepower will be the order of the day. This... won't be one of them.
Whatever you do, don't let Nanoha hear you say that.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

(Edited for a weird typo.)
Nanoha: "Mooouuuuu! Fate-chan! Usa-chan! Zii-onii is being mean again!"
Skuld: "Really? Is she serious? I mean, the only other one around here as gung ho as her is Raising Heart. (Seriously, it's like the two were made for each other.)"
Hotaru: "Honestly, I kinda envy her. She goes all out and all she needs is a bit of bedrest afterwards. If I did that I'd have to relive being an infant all over again."
Zeke: "True, but unlike Nanoha, there wouldn't be much left of the planet after you're done."
Washu: "I'm still trying to figure out how to keep that from happening. It'd be really nice to have an Alpha Strike option that we can only use more often than once every couple of decades."
Nanoha: "I still envy her!"
Zeke: "Oh c'mon! This should not be a case of the grass being greener on the other side of the fence!"