Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun MMORPG for Naruto Fans
Re: re: sparring lists
It doesn't let you know, but you can find out. They will go from the temp list up to the top list, and you can see them there.[Image: smalldarksideoc5.png]
The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."
-Analects Book V, Chaper XXVI
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Okay guys, I've created a village for us using one of my alts. The Village is the UNIT Force Village - The Village hidden in United Nations.
Just leave a post here when you apply and I'll add you guys.[Image: Bansho.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today![Image: Bansho.jpg]

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Applied. And added Timote and Glalev. '.'
Oh, and on the Chunin exam, does the WhiteEye jutsu count for the ten jutsu requirement?
-Morgan. @.@"Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)
Kazuri Ren
----
Bansho
Taria
Pending: TiehMei, Timote
Tenrou
----
Bansho
Glalev
TiehMei
Timote
Pending: Taria, Reiraku, Ahnkani
--

[Image: lindseyhardingsig3oh2.jpg]
@Morganni
Added, and yes, it counts.[Image: Bansho.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today![Image: Bansho.jpg]

UNIT App.
ok, i sent in my app. Of course the name is Kusuha.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
Re: UNIT App.
And the app's in for Brite
[Image: Brite.jpg]
Without a Word...
And Timote's as well.
As for sparring partners, I have:
TiehMei
Tenrou
Taria
Kazuri Ren
Pending:
Ahnkani
Kusuha
Reiraku__________________
This has been another, Useless Fact.
Glalev has applied.
Also, yippee, made Chunin.
[Image: Glalev.jpg]
Right, my app is in. I have one question though, who is the Scientific Advisor for UNIT? And is there a Brigadier?[Image: smalldarksideoc5.png]
-Analects Book V, Chaper XXVI
---

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Hokay, Just did the lastest bunch of adding. Is anyone else interested in helping administer the village? I could do with some help in adding people when I'm offline.[Image: Bansho.jpg]

Quote:
Is anyone else interested in helping administer the village? I could do with some help in adding people when I'm offline.
*raises his hand*
Hunterminator, tag, you're it! For now I'll hang on to the right to build upgrades. But feel free to let me know what you think we should get.
Also, I currently plan to get a party house as soon as we can. It's the fastest way to gain access to certain ninja tools, albeit very dependent on your luck.[Image: Bansho.jpg]

Quote:
Also, I currently plan to get a party house as soon as we can. It's the fastest way to gain access to certain ninja tools, albeit very dependent on your luck.
Dang, you ask me to tell you what I think we should get, and then you declare you'll build what I was planning on recommending anyway.
*thinks about it*
If we can get enough members, a war council could be useful since it'd allow us to enter the ninja world war, allowing our chunins to become Special Jounins. The rewards for fighting in it are pretty neat too.
The fact that small villages get a bonus to defense makes me think that there wouldn't be too many drawbacks either, provided we don't provoke other villages too much.
BvS
OK, TiehMei is applied to the village.
I think we should use the NERV logo for the headband, though. Smile
And I need one more Medicinal Herbs to complete the "Stalker-girl" special mission, damnit.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Re: BvS
Quote:
OK, TiehMei is applied to the village.
*Looks around the Village interface*
Ok,either the menu to accept applications is well hidden, or the application was not done correctly.
Could you check that the 'UNIT Force Village' is in your list of pending applications on the village page?
Quote:
I think we should use the NERV logo for the headband, though. Smile
Mmm... not a bad idea, not too flashy and it'd make a very decent headband in dark grey.
Yup, it's there.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
*combs through the Village page*
I can't find anything to accept applications there. Does that mean that only the Kage can accept new ninjas?
Weird. I've definately set your permissions to be able to edit permissions and approve/deny applications...
Did you scroll down on the village screen? It should be beneath village upgrade menu.
I've accepted TiehMei also.[Image: Bansho.jpg]

Sparring Partners
Temporary Sparring Partners
Bulldog
Saiken
To Spar With
Genin-Tuan
"Evil tends to triumph over good...unless good is very, very sneaky."-Anonymous-
Re: Sparring Partners
Mmm... looks like it's one of those things that update at day change, I could only Edit permissions and kick people out yesterday, but I can accept applications now.
Hey ECSNorway?
I noticed that you got two characters in the same village:
TiehMei + TiehLin
While I don't mind, especially since we don't have people lining up to get in, it's not an advantage for us especially since only one of our character will be able to do the collecting/patrolling at a time.
*Edit*
Also, I got us the party house. First drinks are on me! Especially since I got a nindog, a basic resource, and 25000 ryo for the village with the first few spins...
Maybe Legacy blood line has better luck at the wheel. I never got this lucky with my other two chars.
Let me know what you guys would like next. But keep it to what we can get with the basic resource 'kay?
Personally, I'm think about the bank.[Image: Bansho.jpg]

Add another 25K to the Village. And who is the Naruto analogue of 'Yuri'Without a Word...
re: sparring and villlage
Kazuri Ren
--
Bansho
Taria
Timote
Pending: TiehMei, Glalev
(Btw, sent in my app for Kazuri to UNIT Force Village)
Tenrou
--
Glalev
Bansho
TiehMei
Timote
Taria
Ahnkahni
Pending: Reiraku
Yuri == Shizune
Shizune is the Naruto equivalent of Yuri.[Image: Bansho.jpg]