Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iron Man trailer.
Iron Man trailer.
www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/
I think this looks pretty good. I hope the Ozzy stays in the final soundtrack, even if only in the credits.
I love these characters dearly... but I can't stand to read their current "continuity."
Also upcoming is a Captain America movie.. hopefully better than the direct to video crapfest from the 90s
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: Iron Man trailer.
Did that actually make it to video? Last I heard the studio that made it buried it and pretended it never existed. And the TV movie from the 1970s was just as bad...-- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Re: Iron Man trailer.
SPOILERS

I'm really excited for this one, mainly becuase Marvel seems to be pushing the evelope when it comes to content in this one, most notably in that scene from the Comicon trailer where, whilst Stark is breaking out from his terrorist captivity, kicking asses in the gigantic 'diving bell' suit, he bends one of the terrifed terrorists over and procedes to simulate banging him, before tossing him across the room, then exiting the cave and breaking out the flamethrower arms. Priceless.