Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Info] Scheduling for Collaborative Sessions
[OOC][Info] Scheduling for Collaborative Sessions
Okay, I figure we could use this as a way to set up online meetings so we can better work out when to do stuff on the pirate pad or even elsewhere online.
Soon I'll be starting a new job with some pretty severe hours - literally 72 hours a week.  (Yes, it pays overtime.)  So Sundays are going to be the only day I'm really available.  And given that this is gonna be my only day off each week, that day is gonna fill up pretty quickly.

Rob, you want to setup a time to work on the pool party at Westwoods?

Yasuri Nanami is my number one waifu, if only because she would horribly murder all the others if they didn't shut up and toe the line.
"They did not care about all the other attempts wizards had made on the Lone Power through history; as far as a computer is concerned, there is no program that cannot be debugged, or at worst, rewritten."
-Diane Duane, High Wizardry
"If our friendship depends on things like space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Aargh. I'm typing with a sprained wrist at the moment (which means slowly and with some pain), and when that heals I'll be on a precious, precious four-week vacation in July.

Luckily, Sundays are usually my free days.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Yeeeeee... D:

Don't strain yourself on my account. Go ahead and let that heal up. Besides, I really need to catch up on things on my end anyhow.

Yasuri Nanami is my number one waifu, if only because she would horribly murder all the others if they didn't shut up and toe the line.
"They did not care about all the other attempts wizards had made on the Lone Power through history; as far as a computer is concerned, there is no program that cannot be debugged, or at worst, rewritten."
"If our friendship depends on things like space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
RE: [OOC][Info] Scheduling for Collaborative Sessions
The Halloween party had better be a collaborative work. And we've been stalling for too long on it. As Minako Aino might say, let's get these shoes on the road.

I've hijacked the PiratePad doc and started off the story - scroll down to the end to see my first bit.

For now, we can get all the setup scenes done; we'll only need to be online at the same time once people are actually at the party.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
that pirate pad is working for me, so fun ahoy
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

I'll let others write the Girls.

If they're singing, they may well do a Cover of Mr Roboto.....

Essentially doing a signature style of switching out who's singing, and who'se playing, line by line, before harmonising.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
(04-01-2018, 02:41 PM)robkelk Wrote: The Halloween party had better be a collaborative work. And we've been stalling for too long on it. As Minako Aino might say, let's get these shoes on the road.

I've hijacked the PiratePad doc and started off the story - scroll down to the end to see my first bit.

For now, we can get all the setup scenes done; we'll only need to be online at the same time once people are actually at the party.

That "we" wasn't the editorial we, folks. I'm waiting for somebody else to add to this before adding any more.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(04-05-2018, 06:29 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 02:41 PM)robkelk Wrote: The Halloween party had better be a collaborative work. And we've been stalling for too long on it. As Minako Aino might say, let's get these shoes on the road.

That "we" wasn't the editorial we, folks. I'm waiting for somebody else to add to this before adding any more.

Argh.  Part of what's been holding me up is plotting out what all happens at my SI's end up until the party.

(04-05-2018, 06:45 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(04-05-2018, 06:29 AM)robkelk Wrote:

Argh.  Part of what's been holding me up is plotting out what all happens at my SI's end up until the party.

Yeah, I know - I got ahead of everybody else. But it's only two months in-universe since people started showing up. There can't be that much plotting to do... can there?
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
I need to take some time to show the Tenchi crew settling in, then have the FMP crew show up and how they settle in.

I think I have my timeline nailed down by now, so there's nothing keeping me from helping to write Halloween. I mean, it might help if I actually knew how a certain cardcaptor was going to enter the plot, but she'll be there. But I've already got some ideas for interactions. Mainly with Rob's casts, but I'm sure I can come up with something for Tenchi Muyo. Like:

"No, I'm going to marry Tenchi!" asserted Tomo Takino.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Benjamin raised an eyebrow. "Excuse us for a second..." he said as he pulled Tomo aside.

"I really do hope you're just funning us, Tomo. Because he's not marrying just one of them. He's eventually going to marry all of them."

"What?!"

"Wait a minute - there are places where a man can have more than one wife?" Rei almost broke the sound barrier running over to Mamoru and Usagi.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(04-10-2018, 07:29 AM)robkelk Wrote: "Wait a minute - there are places where a man can have more than one wife?" Rei almost broke the sound barrier running over to Mamoru and Usagi.

....  Rob, If you don't mind I'd like to run with this little tidbit if you think Rei would actually react like that.

(04-11-2018, 04:02 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 07:29 AM)robkelk Wrote: "Wait a minute - there are places where a man can have more than one wife?" Rei almost broke the sound barrier running over to Mamoru and Usagi.

....  Rob, If you don't mind I'd like to run with this little tidbit if you think Rei would actually react like that.

Sure! If you didn't, I would have.

--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(04-11-2018, 08:33 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 04:02 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:

Sure! If you didn't, I would have.

Hmmm...  let's go ahead and move this into the ideas thread then.