Where's my Flying Car?
Where's my Flying Car?
Right here.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Re: Where's my Flying Car?
non-news-item.
I don't believe a damn thing that Moller says unless there's a dealership going up with a truckload of the damn things sitting in town.
too many lies!Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Hmmmmm... I wonder whether this will do any better than the Avrocar did, either in public support or in physical performance.

-Rob Kelk
"Read Or Die: not so much a title as a way of life." - Justin Palmer, 6 June 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Consideriung that when I called Moller a few years back to asks for some three views of teh M300 for model making purposes and they refused to even talk about anything but their current-at-the-time version (M400 or 500) I highly doubt they'd be willing to go back still further to that one - and the performance as demonstrated for the M200 on the Discovery Channel show from ~2 years ago was not at all impressive - it couldn't get out of ground effect, and tipped over when it tried. Fortunately they had a cable from a crane for safety purposes.
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows