Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ffnet down again?
ffnet down again?
Or is it something on my end? It got progressively glitchy over the past day and went down earlier today.
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Re: ffnet down again?
Works for me.
---------------
Epsilon
ffnet
It's been kinda wonky lately, actually.
This morning I was looking for updates and stuff was rolled back to July 7.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Weird. Still dead from where I'm sitting. Connection's stable, didn't change anything about my logging, everything else loads alright ...
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
I've occasionally looked at it and seen pages from a few days ago, missing recent updates.
Only issue I've had is that it's *slow*.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
I keep seeing a glitch where the fics say they're updated but it takes hours for them to actually get into the database.---------------
-Jon
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
I've seen that. I think it has something to do with one of their internal mirrors or content provider boxes.
What I'm mostly hating is their new page layout, which won't show the full page until the advert stuff is parsed, making browsing a pain.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
I have ffnet being wonky by weeks with regards to updates. But I have no speed issues.
BTW it the ads are being annoying use firefox adblocker or something.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Meh, to me it's like half the internet is down. But then my connection gets throttled down once I hit an arbitrary data use level. Yet with that in play & looking at information from here www.internettrafficreport.com/ plus the time taken for a Top Gear Special torrent, has me wondering if something's up with the web?
--Rod.H