Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meido RPG system
Meido RPG system
www.sunsetgames.co.jp/rpg...aidrpg.htm
"A humorous Japanese-language RPG about women cleaning the house of a master where wacky events occur. There is no physical combat system, but there is a conflict system where the loser accumulates Stress points. When a maid has greater Stress than her Spirit rating, she has a Stress Explosion. Maids also gain points of Favor from the master, which can be used to boost rolls, reduce Stress, to raise attributes, or invoke random events. There are three charts of random events for Outer Space, Modern, and Fantasy -- including many game-changing events. There are two supplements: Koi Suru Maid RPG and Yume Miru Maid RPG. Koi Soru Maid RPG has an introduction and errata, rules for playing a head maid or butler, rules for generating a master, tables for designing a mansion, rules for "romance and enticement," comforting (to reduce someone else's Stress), costume changes (a table of 36 alternate costumes, each with a Favor cost and special rules), items (in a D666 table of 216 of them!), and a total of 13 different random event tables. Yume Miru Maid RPG is mostly a scenario collection, but it also has rules for complexes and apprentices, tables for two new settings (Old West and Old Edo), a second table of costume changes (including plugsuits, Gundam uniforms, and hero suits), and a weather table.- totally no combat "
Re: Meido RPG system
Well, when you think about it, it's not really any stranger than, say, Munchkin.

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
True enough.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Nor is it any stranger than, say, My Life With Master or Panty Explosion (which I don't have a link to) in terms of game concepts.
Seriously, considering that we westerners have produced games such as F.A.T.A.L. this is... tame.
----------------
Epsilon
Have a link for Panty Explosion.*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
Thanks.
I was understandably reluctant to do a google search for it at work. ^^;
-----------------
Epsilon
Quote:
Have a link for Panty Explosion.
Take two, they're small.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Someone is actually translating it to English. For free. lol
www.story-games.com/forum...ionID=2257
That post is dated January 2007 though... I wonder how far along it is now?
-Morgan."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)