Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WARNING: What's Going To Happen Tonight
WARNING: What's Going To Happen Tonight
This is a warning ahead of time:  When I get home from work tonight, I'm going to reset the posts and threads tables completely, and clear out the last post info from the forums table, and start the whole thing over from scratch.  Hopefully I'll be able to get most of what I had in place yesterday morning back up by Friday night.

I'll repeat this:  All threads and posts will be deleted tonight to prepare for reloading transferred material.  That includes this thread and any posts anyone makes between now and then.  Thanks to my typoing a SQL statement we've lost all the new content on the board already, save for this thread and the one reporting the problem anyway.  I'm going to start with a clean slate.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: WARNING: What's Going To Happen Tonight
Belay that. I found enough surviving threads that it's worth my while to work around them. I've already restored Website and Introductions as I write this. I'm about to clean the four or five dead threads out of General, which is why I'm writing this now. I'm going to keep on at it, possibly in shifts, for the rest of the day and evening.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....